Old March 18th 04, 12:09 AM
Roger Gt

"Paul Burridge" wrote
: Jim Thompson wrote:
:
: I was struck by a thought when I heard the latest Palestinian
: terrorist trick is to send a kid through the border with a
back-pack
: bomb triggered by a cell phone....
:
: The Israelis should get a telemarketer's speed dialer and
constantly
: dial away... boom... boom... boom...
:
: ROTFLMAO!
:
: Yes, I'm rolling on the floor laughing at all these deaths, too,
as
: I'm sure we all are.

Huh?
He seemed to be laughing at the lame Idea! I also thought it
funny that anyone would try something which would almost totally
wipe out the cellular phone service for the entire country... All
to provide a SMALL measure of confidence that no one had a bomb
attached to a phone. Like it would even work!
WTH are you referring to? GAL!