Old March 18th 04, 12:09 AM
Roger Gt

"Paul Burridge" wrote
: Jim Thompson wrote:
:
: I was struck by a thought when I heard the latest Palestinian
: terrorist trick is to send a kid through the border with a
back-pack
: bomb triggered by a cell phone....
:
: The Israelis should get a telemarketer's speed dialer and
constantly
: dial away... boom... boom... boom...
:
: ROTFLMAO!
:
: Yes, I'm rolling on the floor laughing at all these deaths, too,
as
: I'm sure we all are.

Huh?
He seemed to be laughing at the lame Idea! I also thought it
funny that anyone would try something which would almost totally
wipe out the cellular phone service for the entire country... All
to provide a SMALL measure of confidence that no one had a bomb
attached to a phone. Like it would even work!
WTH are you referring to? GAL!

Old March 18th 04, 04:33 AM
Active8

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 00:09:30 GMT, Roger Gt wrote:

"Paul Burridge" wrote
: Jim Thompson wrote:
:
:I was struck by a thought when I heard the latest Palestinian
:terrorist trick is to send a kid through the border with a
back-pack
:bomb triggered by a cell phone....
:
:The Israelis should get a telemarketer's speed dialer and
constantly
:dial away... boom... boom... boom...
:
:ROTFLMAO!
:
: Yes, I'm rolling on the floor laughing at all these deaths, too,
as
: I'm sure we all are.

Huh?
He seemed to be laughing at the lame Idea! I also thought it
funny that anyone would try something which would almost totally
wipe out the cellular phone service for the entire country...

does a 200 station phone room with auto-dialers all calling one
state wipe out POTs? WTH are *you* talking about?

--
Best Regards,
Mike
Old March 18th 04, 05:20 AM
Roger Gt

"Active8" wrote
: Roger Gt wrote:
: "Paul Burridge" wrote
: : Jim Thompson wrote:
: :
[...]

Gee - Primitive! Not a Telephone guy I guess......
The last autodialer I worked on was a Dual DS3 line unit with a
router.
2 times 864 lines wide. A few of those would really choke a
network!

Old March 20th 04, 11:50 AM
Ed Price

"Roger Gt" wrote in message
om...

"Active8" wrote
: Roger Gt wrote:
: "Paul Burridge" wrote
: : Jim Thompson wrote:
: :
[...]

So YOU are one of the SOB's who create those things?

Ed
wb6wsn