Old October 10th 03, 02:52 AM
Smell My Finger

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
om...
wrote in message

m...
Harkening back 3-4 years I recall this group was filled with

information. It
didn't matter if you were a CB'er or Amateur everyone helped each other

and
discussed the radio hobby. Endless antenna design debates, equipment

reviews
and general how-to's made this group among the best. For all the petty

and
imbecile arguments you people should be ashamed. Get a life and stop
worrying about what the other guy is doing unless he lives next door to

you.
I'm not taking sides but I think you should all STFU if you intend to

argue.
Anyone else feel this way?

Just ignore the TROLLs who hide behind false NICs, like Georgie-girl
Busch WA3MOJ, DouGay Adairierre N8WWM, and Frankie-fag Gilliland,

Wow you are too funny, what do you call dickie boy cranium? are you good in
the book under that name?