Old October 10th 03, 10:10 PM
Pull My Finger

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
om...
I'm as good in the book as you are under the name "Smell My Finger" or
any of your hundreds of other screen names, Georgie-girl.

But you say you know exactly who I am so what difference what Nic I use?
here is what you said

" Just ignore the TROLLs who hide behind false NICs, like Georgie-girl
Busch WA3MOJ, DouGay Adairierre N8WWM, and Frankie-fag Gilliland"

You are one of the trolls you speak of, you hide behind a false Nic and you
defiantly troll this NG.

(watch the denials and excuses)

Keep guessing. You still don't know who I am, but I know exactly who
you are. That bothers you a lot, doesn't it?

who is guessing who you are, i already know your a troll, your a hypocrite
and most certainly a coward, and a confirmed liar.