Old October 20th 03, 02:21 PM
Richard Cranium

"Brainbuster" wrote in message ...
Repeaterjammers For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup wrote in message
. ..
Birmingham, for reasons mostly relating to outdated stereotypes, seems
to be the city that British people love to hate.

Liverpool is another one, the idea is that the place is full of unemployed
criminals. I have never been there, so I don't know if it's true, but all
large cities seem to have those problems.

"Wot?", says the other "Yow was fishin in this cut

Apart from an injury that bleeds, what is a "cut"?

DouGay wouldn't have the slightest idea. He just makes things up when
he can't BS someone. Shows what a loser he is.