Old October 17th 03, 07:10 AM
Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup

Default Proof That Brainblusterless Is A Brummy

Birmingham, for reasons mostly relating to outdated stereotypes, seems
to be the city that British people love to hate.

Two Brummies were fishing by the canal when one turns to the other and
says:-
" I caught a whale in here yisterdie"
"Wot?", says the other "Yow was fishin in this cut and yow caught a
whale? Wot did yow do with it?"
"I threw it back." the first one replies
"Why did yow do that?"
"Coz there were no spokes in it"
Old October 20th 03, 07:32 AM
Brainbuster

Richard Cranium wrote ...

What does this have to do with CB radio, DouGay?

Nothing, like the other jokes posted on here.
It was a bit funny, although there have been better ones on here.

Regards,

Peter.

Old October 20th 03, 07:34 AM
Brainbuster

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup wrote in message
. ..
Birmingham, for reasons mostly relating to outdated stereotypes, seems
to be the city that British people love to hate.

Liverpool is another one, the idea is that the place is full of unemployed
criminals. I have never been there, so I don't know if it's true, but all
large cities seem to have those problems.

"Wot?", says the other "Yow was fishin in this cut

Apart from an injury that bleeds, what is a "cut"?

Old October 20th 03, 02:21 PM
Richard Cranium

"Brainbuster" wrote in message ...
Repeaterjammers For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup wrote in message
. ..
Birmingham, for reasons mostly relating to outdated stereotypes, seems
to be the city that British people love to hate.

Liverpool is another one, the idea is that the place is full of unemployed
criminals. I have never been there, so I don't know if it's true, but all
large cities seem to have those problems.

"Wot?", says the other "Yow was fishin in this cut

Apart from an injury that bleeds, what is a "cut"?

DouGay wouldn't have the slightest idea. He just makes things up when
he can't BS someone. Shows what a loser he is.