Old December 4th 03, 07:47 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
Let it be known, from this point forward, that CB radio is -NOT-
illegal; that illegal operators are -NOT- CBers; and that there are
plenty of citizens who, despite their opinions of the current
leadership, stand proud behind the US flag and what it represents.
Everyone else can suck my dick, and that includes the Taliban, Saddam's
genocidal regime, and Dave McCampbell of Clearwater, FL!!!
-----=3D=3D Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =3D-----
_
Yea,,you have always been a homosexual on this group soliciting other
men for sex. I suggest you find a homo group and stick to waht you know
best,,failure at all you touch, see, and do in life....LOL.