Old December 4th 03, 09:54 AM
Frank Gilliland

Default CBers are not illegal!

Let it be known, from this point forward, that CB radio is -NOT- illegal; that
illegal operators are -NOT- CBers; and that there are plenty of citizens who,
despite their opinions of the current leadership, stand proud behind the US flag
and what it represents. Everyone else can suck my dick, and that includes the
Taliban, Saddam's genocidal regime, and Dave McCampbell of Clearwater, FL!!!

Old December 4th 03, 07:47 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
Let it be known, from this point forward, that CB radio is -NOT-
illegal; that illegal operators are -NOT- CBers; and that there are
plenty of citizens who, despite their opinions of the current
leadership, stand proud behind the US flag and what it represents.
Everyone else can suck my dick, and that includes the Taliban, Saddam's
genocidal regime, and Dave McCampbell of Clearwater, FL!!!
-----=3D=3D Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =3D-----
_
Yea,,you have always been a homosexual on this group soliciting other
men for sex. I suggest you find a homo group and stick to waht you know
best,,failure at all you touch, see, and do in life....LOL.

Old December 4th 03, 08:05 PM
Kelly and Robert

I wonder where this twisted person came from Frank. To close to supper to
even go there right now. I'm out

Old December 5th 03, 01:42 PM
Richard Cranium

Frank Gilliland wrote in message . ..
Let it be known, from this point forward, that CB radio is -NOT- illegal; that
illegal operators are -NOT- CBers; and that there are plenty of citizens who,
despite their opinions of the current leadership, stand proud behind the US flag
and what it represents. Everyone else can suck my dick, and that includes the
Taliban, Saddam's genocidal regime, and Dave McCampbell of Clearwater, FL!!!

So now you're going to smear Mr. McCampbell like as you smeared Steve
Rogovich a year ago? Shows how stupid you really are, Frankie. Got
proof? You better be absolutely positive before you put out someone's
name like that.

CB radio was never illegal, Frankie. You didn't make it so, nor did
you make illegal operators not CBers. What the heck have you been
smoking? Or are you just stressed out from your Twisted obcession?

The flag is only a piece of cloth; a distraction in which tyrants (and
morons) wrap themselves.

It is the duty of a true patriot to speak out when their government is
wrong.
Old December 5th 03, 04:42 PM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Richard Cranium) wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote in message . ..
Let it be known, from this point forward, that CB radio is -NOT- illegal; that
illegal operators are -NOT- CBers; and that there are plenty of citizens who,
despite their opinions of the current leadership, stand proud behind the US flag
and what it represents. Everyone else can suck my dick, and that includes the
Taliban, Saddam's genocidal regime, and Dave McCampbell of Clearwater, FL!!!

So now you're going to smear Mr. McCampbell like as you smeared Steve
Rogovich a year ago? Shows how stupid you really are, Frankie. Got
proof? You better be absolutely positive before you put out someone's
name like that.

It was not so long ago that YOU accused me of being N7CVF -and- N7VCF, and in
the past three years Twisty has accused me of being N7VCF, Leland Scott, Doug
Adair, Ben Lee -AND- Glenn Sparks. Now YOU, the anonymous troll known only as
Dickless Brainless, is giving ME a sermon on making sure I have proof of
TWISTY'S identity. That's what I call a 'twistedhedism'.

Let me tell you once and for all, Clyde, I am 100% positive that Twisty is Dave
McCampbell, regardless of what -you- believe or have been told by Twisty. And
here's something else to ponder, Clyde: Keep up with your twistedhedisms and you
will be next.

CB radio was never illegal, Frankie. You didn't make it so, nor did
you make illegal operators not CBers.

.....uh, what's your point, dumbass?

What the heck have you been
smoking? Or are you just stressed out from your Twisted obcession?

The flag is only a piece of cloth; a distraction in which tyrants (and
morons) wrap themselves.

Absolutely correct, a perfect example of which can be found on the American
Eagle web page.

It is the duty of a true patriot to speak out when their government is
wrong.

Where did I say anything different? Do you think that Twisty is some kind of
patriot for encouraging radio piracy, real-estate theft, beating puppies and
shooting mushroom-picking college kids? Sounds like you and Twisty have been
foraging in the same field..... or golf green!

Old December 5th 03, 05:37 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Richard Cranium) wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote in message
. ..
[...]

The fact of the matter is, and has always been, you mucked up when you
presented a post directed toward "C. Frank Gilliland" and insisted it
was directed at yourself...LOL. That is *your* dilemma. If you are not
N7VCF, then why are you stealing his identity?

Now YOU, the anonymous troll known only as

Dickless Brainless, is giving ME a sermon on

making sure I have proof of TWISTY'S

identity. That's what I call a 'twistedhedism'.

But of course you do. Aftre all, you are what the rest of us refer to as
a "Twistedhed" parishioner.

Let me tell you once and for all, Clyde, I am

100% positive that Twisty is Dave

McCampbell, regardless of what -you- believe

or have been told by Twisty. And here's

something else to ponder, Clyde: Keep up

with your twistedhedisms and you will be next.

LOL,,,you;re nothin'''youre an impotent...no one fears you or anything
you can come up with,,,your threats are impotent, your cries of the FCC
are impotent..you're a failure,,,Frank the Failure...LMAO!

_
(CB radio was never illegal, Frankie. You didn't make it so, nor did you
make illegal operators not CBers.)

....uh, what's your point, dumbass?

LOL..."ol Gilliland is really stressed and ****ed at himself..........he
hates himself, really,,,,what a low self-esteem...LOL...he feels really
low about his shamed self. What a loser at life.
_
(What the heck have you been
smoking? Or are you just stressed out from your Twisted obcession? The
flag is only a piece of cloth; a distraction in which tyrants (and
morons) wrap themselves.)

Absolutely correct, a perfect example of which
can be found on the American Eagle web

page.

LOL....watch Gilliland's lack of control and vitriol and hatred....LMAO!
_
(It is the duty of a true patriot to speak out when their government is
wrong.)

Where did I say anything different? Do you

think that Twisty is some kind of patriot for

encouraging radio piracy,

I've done no such thing. In fact, I have many times made the statement
that I am nobody's mother (however, you do seem to think I am your
daddy) and that education is the key element and that all should make up
their own minds. This renders you impotent and a failure in life.

real-estate theft,

Your communication deficits have you professing lies as always..LOL.
You lost yet another debate concerning homesteading. Just because I
illustrated how ignorant you were concerning such information doesn't
mean I am intimately familair with the process through personal
experience, although most can certainly understand how you would come to
that conclusion after having your clock so thoroughly and regularly
cleaned by myslef on a regular basis.

beating puppies

You claimed you were a military man but never cease at illustrating your
ignorance concerning such. My dogs were all trained using the Koehler
method of guard dog training. Do a google search on William Koehler so
you can comprehend your telegraphed ignorance those of us in the know
are already enjoying...LMAO!

and shooting mushroom-picking college kids?

Again, that your ignorance of the law was aptly demonstrating by myself
utilizing hypothetical
situations does not necessitate I have personal experience with the
presented scenario, although, from the regular schooling I continue to
provide you, one would never know the difference.

Sounds like you and Twisty have been

foraging in the same field..... or golf green!

I continue to ask of you, lid-Gilliland, since you are "100% certain" my
name is Dave MCCampbell of Clearwater,just what does your impotent, but
malicious self think you ahve accomplished? You are an impotent. I do
not fear you, nor any scenario you can concoct in your twisted little,
defeated egoless, life.,,now run with it, Gilliland,,,and keep dodging
and ignoring the post where you were shown for the malicious liar you we
all knew you were. Continue to cry about a post directed to C.Frank
Gilliland and claim it was posted in regards to yourself....(giggle). No
matter WHAT name you set forth as mine, it will never absolve you from
claiming you were C. Frank Gilliland and then lying about it. LOL,,I
told you for years that none others share your incredible fear of
identity,,,not all share your deficits, shame, self-hatred, and
cowardice ways.

-----=3D=3D

rant: ads for illegal products Doug Smith W9WI Broadcasting 2 May 18th 04 03:45 AM
WAv file of illegal cbers Jerry O. Defense Fund Policy 13 April 2nd 04 01:01 AM
Illegal CBers forging hams Robert The Bruce Policy 4 January 6th 04 05:13 PM
Freeband & Ham Scott (Unit 69) CB 5 November 11th 03 04:05 PM
You CB'ers will never be the elite, will never know true radio. Ninjaman808 CB 18 July 25th 03 03:21 PM