Old December 30th 03, 03:23 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Landshark" wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

i like cb, do you?

Yes.

ratchet jaw....

Do i look like steeler bill!?

job might be on the line. lose 6-0 to my jets....

I hope they keep him and his running game since, the Browns
play them twice a year...exactly the same amount of times
that I go to town for yeast, and copper line. lol

UUUhhhhhhhhh, I wonder what you do with
that combo ;-)

Grand Daddy ran whiskey in a big block Dodge, he bought it at an
auction at the Mason's lodge. Johnson county sheriff, painted on the
side.

Just shot a coat of primer, then we looked inside. Him and my uncle
tore that engine down...I still remember that rumblin' sound..

You could smell the whiskey burnin' down copperhead road.

jeez, grandaddy ran bathtub beer out to the hamptons but used flat
bottom boats in the shallows of the great south bay. no big blocks on
those skiffs...

...and he walked to school barefoot, uphill both ways too.