Old December 26th 03, 03:38 AM
jim

Landshark wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message

Oh C'mon..we need a NG keydown. We can call it a hoe-down if
Tim brings some girls. I'll happily supply the band, food and
limited lodging. (unlimited parking)

I wanna hear Jim's accent on the PA!

You'll probably want to start to drink
Bass or Guinness and like to eat haggis

Landshark

Merry Christmas

With a bottle of Jamisons.

If he offers you a glass of StrongBow,
decline politely.

Landshark

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

c'mon now. dont knock the brew until you had a pulled draught. granted
it isn't bud tap but thats the point. kick ya in the onions it will hehehe

Old December 26th 03, 05:53 AM
Landshark

"jim" wrote in message
If he offers you a glass of StrongBow,
decline politely.

Landshark

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

c'mon now. dont knock the brew until you had a pulled draught. granted
it isn't bud tap but thats the point. kick ya in the onions it will hehehe

I've had it. I was staying in London, off of I think
it was called Russell square. Went to a small pub and
sampled the local flavors, StrongBow was one of them.

Old December 26th 03, 05:41 PM
Lancer

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 05:53:43 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote:

"jim" wrote in message
If he offers you a glass of StrongBow,
decline politely.

Landshark

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

c'mon now. dont knock the brew until you had a pulled draught. granted
it isn't bud tap but thats the point. kick ya in the onions it will hehehe

I've had it. I was staying in London, off of I think
it was called Russell square. Went to a small pub and
sampled the local flavors, StrongBow was one of them.

Landshark

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Did you get a chance to try "Old speckled hen", or "Old peculier"?
Old December 28th 03, 05:26 AM
Steveo

"Landshark" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

i like cb, do you?

Yes.

ratchet jaw....

Do i look like steeler bill!?

job might be on the line. lose 6-0 to my jets....

I hope they keep him and his running game since, the Browns
play them twice a year...exactly the same amount of times
that I go to town for yeast, and copper line. lol

UUUhhhhhhhhh, I wonder what you do with
that combo ;-)

Grand Daddy ran whiskey in a big block Dodge, he bought it at an auction
at the Mason's lodge. Johnson county sheriff, painted on the side.

Just shot a coat of primer, then we looked inside. Him and my uncle
tore that engine down...I still remember that rumblin' sound..

You could smell the whiskey burnin' down copperhead road.

--
Frank Gilliland is a dip****!
Old December 30th 03, 03:21 AM
jim

Steveo wrote:
"Landshark" wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

i like cb, do you?

Yes.

ratchet jaw....

Do i look like steeler bill!?

job might be on the line. lose 6-0 to my jets....

I hope they keep him and his running game since, the Browns
play them twice a year...exactly the same amount of times
that I go to town for yeast, and copper line. lol

UUUhhhhhhhhh, I wonder what you do with
that combo ;-)

Grand Daddy ran whiskey in a big block Dodge, he bought it at an auction
at the Mason's lodge. Johnson county sheriff, painted on the side.

Just shot a coat of primer, then we looked inside. Him and my uncle
tore that engine down...I still remember that rumblin' sound..

You could smell the whiskey burnin' down copperhead road.

jeez, grandaddy ran bathtub beer out to the hamptons but used flat
bottom boats in the shallows of the great south bay. no big blocks on
those skiffs...

Old December 30th 03, 03:23 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"Landshark" wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

Steveo wrote:

jim wrote:

[...]

...and he walked to school barefoot, uphill both ways too.

BBC to air Beatles Christmas Radio Special Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 25th 04 01:40 AM
Merry F'n Christmas N8WWM Antenna 20 December 20th 04 12:04 AM
Christmas Wasteland Ron Hardin Broadcasting 4 December 29th 03 04:20 PM
a Steveo christmas No No Not George CB 6 December 25th 03 02:52 AM
Merry christmas steveo No No Not George CB 2 December 23rd 03 01:51 AM