Old January 2nd 04, 03:21 PM
Richard Cranium

(No No Not George) wrote in message . com...
wrote:
No No Not George wrote:
Hey do you know Richard Cranium
?
He said he is
a professional troll he hangs out in rec.radio.shortwave and others I
want to know if he is a pro or just a wannabe.

Wrong again, liar. I never claimed to be anything. You claimed I'm
a "professional troll", whatever that might be (do people actually get
paid for that?).

Never heard of him. The big players rotate and munge names
after each post using header generators.

Well gosh here he is claiming to be a big player........

Well gosh here he is making an observation which you
misinterpret........

From: Richard Cranium )
Subject: Radio Bob go away, nothing is forgiven
Newsgroups: alt.radio.pirate
Date: 2002-02-07 08:08:12

I've lurked in the UseNet groups for years
Beware, bobbie-girl: the UseNet is full of
professional flamers and troublemakers.
You don't measure up. In any way.

Too bad, Georgie-Doug. As usual you lose. Now be a good boy and stop
using Mommie's computer while she's hanging at the truckstop making
money to pay for the ISP.