Old December 31st 03, 01:22 AM
No No Not George

wrote in message ws.com...
gw wrote:
Keep bragging like you actually know how to do anything, and you
will end up inviting 5,000 trolls to the group just to test you.
And they will change newsreaders more often than you change
underwear (there are tens of thousands of free news servers). In
fact, they will use anonymous remailers that do type II mixmaster;
which cannot be traced. All you will do is expose yourself as
being a usenet neophyte ****ing against a wall. These folks

will
find your IP and e-mail, and spam you so often and ping you so

much
that you will hide under your bed. I am not daring you to take
folks like that on, just giving you a heads up.

what are you going to do??? bite me????

Do what you want with the free advice. I bet I could drum up 100

trolls
in
under a month to come in here and play. And I bet they could get

another
100. Look, I just came to see some CB chatter, at the invite of

buddy. I gave you some pretty sound, free advice. You don't wan't

any
of
me. I can switch remailers, munge headers and swap ISP's and news
services faster than you can change shoes. And I am not even one of

the
good trolls. You already ****ed up - you are feeding through google.

These
geeks nowadays can get into the news reader posting host logs and

know
everything about you in an hour. Once in a back door at the posting

host,
whois, fingers, and faces32 works. Most trolls are just little

puissants
like you, but god forbid you **** in the Cheerios of one of the

skilled,
relentless ones - well, you don't want that. BTW, you posted to

the
NNTP posting host at 216.166.44.158, and the reference ID's trace

right
back to the IP address you held at the moment you posted. Dummy.

You don't
even know how type-II mixmasters work, do you? Whatever - do what

you
want.

Hey do you know Richard Cranium ? He said he is
a professional troll he hangs out in rec.radio.shortwave and others I
want to know if he is a pro or just a wannabe.
Old December 31st 03, 01:36 AM
Lancer

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 01:00:47 GMT,
wrote:

gw wrote:
Keep bragging like you actually know how to do anything, and you
will end up inviting 5,000 trolls to the group just to test you.
And they will change newsreaders more often than you change
underwear (there are tens of thousands of free news servers). In
fact, they will use anonymous remailers that do type II mixmaster;
which cannot be traced. All you will do is expose yourself as
being a usenet neophyte ****ing against a wall. These folks will
find your IP and e-mail, and spam you so often and ping you so much
that you will hide under your bed. I am not daring you to take
folks like that on, just giving you a heads up.

what are you going to do??? bite me????

Do what you want with the free advice. I bet I could drum up 100 trolls in
under a month to come in here and play. And I bet they could get another
100. Look, I just came to see some CB chatter, at the invite of a
[...]

Thats funny what you just described happens here everyday. Add a 100
more trolls. this group would still be the same. You would have more
luck just biting him.
Old December 31st 03, 02:36 AM

Lancer wrote:
Thats funny what you just described happens here everyday. Add a 100
more trolls. this group would still be the same. You would have more
luck just biting him.

Why is this ******** more of a troll pond than all of the other groups? So
far I haven't seen too much trolling, actually. The political groups are
more fun for getting bites on stinky bait.

--
___________________________
Truckers get the best $20 whores

Old December 31st 03, 03:46 PM
Lancer

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 02:36:55 GMT,
wrote:

Lancer wrote:
Thats funny what you just described happens here everyday. Add a 100
more trolls. this group would still be the same. You would have more
luck just biting him.

Why is this ******** more of a troll pond than all of the other groups? So
far I haven't seen too much trolling, actually. The political groups are
more fun for getting bites on stinky bait.

No trolling? Is this the first group you read or posted in?
Old December 31st 03, 11:36 PM
gw

wrote in message ws.com...
gw wrote:
[...]

well first of all i wasn't talking to you but to that one of the akc's
which presently we are having a war with...i really don't know what
your problem is but i really don't care...you are a johnny come lately
to all of this anyways....if you are professional troll(whatever that
is) ....fine i could care less..also i could care less that you know
what my ip is....so what??? you can call me names all day long, it
makes no difference....we are not face to face so you are talking to
the wind......and also i really do not see what your point is .....why
hide behind a remailer.....i am merely trying to help run off the
white trash hams that have called this place home for whatever reason
for the last four or so years....and perhaps we shall be successful
this year, who knows......you sir, can be part of the problem or part
of the solution ....the choice is yours to make...but do me a real big
favor if you will.....do not play computer geek with me......i am not
in the mood right now...it has been a long year of fussing and
fighting with akc trash.....why spoil that situation by trying to
bring up some legitimate usenet subject material....4-10 driver???
Old December 31st 03, 11:55 PM

Lancer wrote:
On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 02:36:55 GMT,
wrote:
Lancer wrote:
Thats funny what you just described happens here everyday. Add a
100 more trolls. this group would still be the same. You would
have more luck just biting him.

Why is this ******** more of a troll pond than all of the other
groups? So far I haven't seen too much trolling, actually. The
political groups are more fun for getting bites on stinky bait.

No trolling? Is this the first group you read or posted in?

Yeah, Slurpy. This is only my second day on Usenet. Man, nobody can pull
anything on you low IQ folks that watched Columbo and Murder She Wrote.

--
Truckers get the best $20 whores