Old January 20th 04, 07:34 AM
Brainbuster

Dave or Debby wrote in message ...
Yep, it UNfortunately is. I saw one the other day, and I couldn't
believe my eyes!

We ALL need to e mail Uniden and tell them that WE WON'T BUY ANY of
their CB's that are made in RED COMMUNIST CHINA, just like we don't
sell new units of COBRA, rat shack, and whoever else that makes their
CB's in RED CHINA !

I thought that all CBs were made in China of Korea, are any CBs made in
America?

There was one Brit made CB, but that will have gone years back. The
Government killed off any chance of UK made CBs a few years back... Brit
companies could probably not afford the costs that they imposed on
manufacturers.

Regards.

Peter.