Old February 3rd 04, 02:45 PM
Twistedhed

LMAO!!! I said that exactly, he laughed and accused me of having an AOL
account, webtv, mindspring, earthlink account when I told him that the
screen nic came via email with passwords. Man that was more than three
years ago and these maroons are still chasing their tails.
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0La ndshark
_

Gillinad accused me of having the exact same services, in addition to
living on two Florida coasts at the same time (remember the satellite
pics..?LOL), in addition, he had me residing in West Virginia at the
same time as living in two places in the 'pile. 4-10 on the maroons!