Old February 4th 04, 10:13 PM
Twistedhed

GW'ed (ex-Youkobaitas) g cried out with:
why would you think i was talking about you?

Self-explanatory to al but those with massive communication deficits.
I'm all your group can think about,,,it's what lead to your
madness,,,,,,,partly.

so you are a extra class.? hmmmm

Hmmmm.

frank was right......

I call your bluff.

so perhaps the next akc letter will be to you

davey boy.

I call your IMPOTENT bluff. In fact, I have been threatened for years on
this group by cowards such as yourself,,,and guess what? You will
continue to lose access providers to the group, continue to have no
backbone or self-esteem, yet, I'll still be pointing out your
feminine-like obsessions. Funny how good always triumphs over evil.

...and as far as that crap about two coast is

concerned....perhaps you moved and didn't

update your fcc file which is against the

law....

How can an FCC file be against the law? In an manner, ccarry on with
your bad self, and the rest of us will enjoy your impotent cries into
the great, wide open....

..hardeharharhar.........AKC4L.......

And I'm STILL,,,,breakin the law around Tampa Bay,,,

The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong