Old February 3rd 04, 07:08 PM
No No Not George

Default ROTFLMAO, keyqueens you have met your match

http://www.geocities.com/keyklownsla...?1075823179430
Old February 3rd 04, 11:39 PM
gw

(No No Not George) wrote in message . com...
(PACETRONIC SLAPPA!) wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/keyklownsla...?1075823179430

damn it boys when you guys do a job son, you do it right, no doubt
about it.....now then, maybe you can get that asshole extra class
renegade in florida on the hot seat......now that i would love to see
also........hardeharharhar.........
Old February 4th 04, 02:30 PM
Twistedhed

From: (gw)
(PACETRONIC SLAPPA!) wrote:
http://www.geocities.com/keyklownsla...?1075823179430

damn it boys when you guys do a job son, you
do it right, no doubt about it.....now then,

maybe you can get that asshole extra class

renegade in florida on the hot seat......now that
i would love to see

also........hardeharharhar.........

Incompetent, impotent school marms like yourself can do no
harm.,,HARDEEHARRHARR..I'm in your receive, child, and ain't nuthin' you
can do about it....

The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong

Old February 4th 04, 06:31 PM
gw

From:
(PACETRONIC SLAPPA!) wrote:
http://www.geocities.com/keyklownsla...?1075823179430

damn it boys when you guys do a job son, you
do it right, no doubt about it.....now then,

maybe you can get that asshole extra class

renegade in florida on the hot seat......now that
i would love to see

also........hardeharharhar.........

Incompetent, impotent school marms like yourself can do no
harm.,,HARDEEHARRHARR..I'm in your receive, child, and ain't nuthin' you
can do about it....

The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong

why would you think i was talking about you? so you are a extra
class.? hmmmm
frank was right......so perhaps the next akc letter will be to you
davey boy....and as far as that crap about two coast is
concerned....perhaps you moved and didn't update your fcc file which
is against the law......hardeharharhar.........AKC4L.......
Old February 4th 04, 10:13 PM
Twistedhed

GW'ed (ex-Youkobaitas) g cried out with:
why would you think i was talking about you?

Self-explanatory to al but those with massive communication deficits.
I'm all your group can think about,,,it's what lead to your
madness,,,,,,,partly.

so you are a extra class.? hmmmm

Hmmmm.

frank was right......

I call your bluff.

so perhaps the next akc letter will be to you

davey boy.

I call your IMPOTENT bluff. In fact, I have been threatened for years on
this group by cowards such as yourself,,,and guess what? You will
continue to lose access providers to the group, continue to have no
backbone or self-esteem, yet, I'll still be pointing out your
feminine-like obsessions. Funny how good always triumphs over evil.

...and as far as that crap about two coast is

concerned....perhaps you moved and didn't

update your fcc file which is against the

law....

How can an FCC file be against the law? In an manner, ccarry on with
your bad self, and the rest of us will enjoy your impotent cries into
the great, wide open....

..hardeharharhar.........AKC4L.......

And I'm STILL,,,,breakin the law around Tampa Bay,,,

Old February 4th 04, 11:40 PM
No No Not George

(PACETRONIC SLAPPA!) wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/keyklownsla...?1075823179430

damn it boys when you guys do a job son, you do it right, no doubt
about it.....now then, maybe you can get that asshole extra class
renegade in florida on the hot seat......now that i would love to see
also........hardeharharhar.........

In the works, GW, in the works. Twisti is the leader and spiritual
backbone of the keyclowns and once he is brought down the whole
friggin keyclown pack of fools will collapse they will be leaderless
and lost.