Old February 9th 04, 09:27 PM
Dissident

I Am Not George wrote:
Twistedhed ) wrote:

And I'm STILL,,,breakin' the law around Tampa Bay,,and there ain't
nuthin' you can do about it except .......cry.

What kind of person goes on usenet and publicly brags that he breaks
the law? The people in Tampa need to know about this and the local
cops need to know too. He doesnt say how he is breaking the law but it
could be anything, robbery rape, drugs, anything. If I were a citizen
of Tampa I would be concerned about this guy.

You realize that confession without evidence a crime has been
committed is basically invalid? Anyone can say they committed
a crime, doesn't necessarily make it so. I can say, for instance:
I killed the President of the United States, John Fitzgerald
Kennedy, in Dallas Texas on November 22, 1963 and am fully guilty
of that crime. Well, I guess that proves the single-bullet
theory wrong for all time, doesn't it?