Old February 9th 04, 08:15 PM
I Am Not George

Default Tampa Area Crimes Being Comitted?

Twistedhed ) wrote:

And I'm STILL,,,breakin' the law around Tampa Bay,,and there ain't
nuthin' you can do about it except .......cry.

What kind of person goes on usenet and publicly brags that he breaks
the law? The people in Tampa need to know about this and the local
cops need to know too. He doesnt say how he is breaking the law but it
could be anything, robbery rape, drugs, anything. If I were a citizen
of Tampa I would be concerned about this guy.

Old February 9th 04, 09:23 PM
Twistedhed

From: (I=A0Am=A0Not=A0George)
Twistedhed ) wrote:
And I'm STILL,,,breakin' the law around Tampa Bay,,and there ain't
nuthin' you can do about it except .......cry.

What kind of person goes on usenet and

publicly brags that he breaks the law?

One that is tired of patholcogical lairs like yourself and one that
finally decided to force you to be honest, for once...LOL. See, you
claimed on many occasion I have "bragged" about breaking the law, and so
did Hall and Gillinad,,,only it never occurred. So I decided I *would*
brag about my dx, if only to rub your nose in it a bit more than has
already occurred, and in the mean time, make your future claims about me
bragging about dx, true, instead of malicious lies that WA3MOJ is
desperately in search of for malicious intent. Hey mopar, you indeed
have a case against Geogre for impersonation via electronic and
fraudulent means with intent to malign and defame..feel free to contact
me if the need arises....

The people in Tampa need to know about this

and the local cops need to know too.

In the first manner, the people of Tampa don't give a damn about my dx
action, only that I provide Reel Big Fish.

He doesnt say how he is breaking the law

Thats right,,I didn't.,,until now.

but it could be anything,

And it could be nothing....lol.

robbery rape, drugs, anything. If I were a

citizen of Tampa I would be concerned about

this guy.

The citizens of Tampa Bay do not share your double digit IQ.

The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong

Old February 9th 04, 09:27 PM
Dissident

I Am Not George wrote:
Twistedhed ) wrote:

And I'm STILL,,,breakin' the law around Tampa Bay,,and there ain't
nuthin' you can do about it except .......cry.

What kind of person goes on usenet and publicly brags that he breaks
the law? The people in Tampa need to know about this and the local
cops need to know too. He doesnt say how he is breaking the law but it
could be anything, robbery rape, drugs, anything. If I were a citizen
of Tampa I would be concerned about this guy.

You realize that confession without evidence a crime has been
committed is basically invalid? Anyone can say they committed
a crime, doesn't necessarily make it so. I can say, for instance:
I killed the President of the United States, John Fitzgerald
Kennedy, in Dallas Texas on November 22, 1963 and am fully guilty
of that crime. Well, I guess that proves the single-bullet
theory wrong for all time, doesn't it?

Old February 10th 04, 01:12 PM
jvlcs

I Am Not George wrote:

Twistedhed ) wrote:

And I'm STILL,,,breakin' the law around Tampa Bay,,and there ain't
nuthin' you can do about it except .......cry.

What kind of person goes on usenet and publicly brags that he breaks
the law? The people in Tampa need to know about this and the local
cops need to know too. He doesnt say how he is breaking the law but it
could be anything, robbery rape, drugs, anything. If I were a citizen
of Tampa I would be concerned about this guy.

First of all, this is a *football* NG and not a 'law enforcement' NG.
Secondly, for all you know he is spitting on the sidewalk or letting his
goat walk downtown without a leash(both misdemeanors, but still against
the law). *Or* he could be lying...
Lastly, go find him yourself or get a life. If he's committing any major
crimes, the appropriate law enforcement agency will do their job, like
always.