Old March 27th 04, 05:52 AM
Justin

Default 2 CB / 2 EXPORT RADIOS FORE SALE!!

Hey Guys, I am cleaning out my radio room as I am tring to pick up on a
smoking new SSB radio!!(NEW, Decked out HR2600) All four of these were
checked out this morning ( 3.26.2004 ) by "DOC" in Buffalo, NY! All of them
are working GREAT! Offers will be considered.

EXPORT RADIOS:

1.) Galaxy DX73v w/Astatic 636 Microphone ( am / fm ) $125.00

FEATURES:
Heatsink installed to keep finals cool!
Frequency Counter (with "ON/OFF" switch)
Variable Dimmer Control for Meter Lamp, Frequency Display and Channel
Readout
Large Meter with Scales for Signal Strength, Power Output and SWR
Meter glows Red during Transmit
Roger Beep (with "ON/OFF" switch)
Noise Blanker/ Automatic Noise Limiter
+10 KHz Switch
PA
Echo Board with Dual Control
Voice Changer with Pitch Control
Robot Sound (four-position)
Talk Back Switchable during Echo, VC or Robot
Variable Power Output
5.0 KHz Clarifier for Receive and Transmit

2.) President Jackson ( am / fm / ssb ) $150.00

Aligned & Tuned, 45-50 Watts SSB!, heatsinked 50 Watt final!, one of the
BEST SSB Radios of it's time!!!!
( 7 / 10 Cosmetic ) Knobs need to be cleaned a little. BUT SHE BARKS LOUD!

FEATRURES:
Channel selector.
Volume with power ON/OFF control.
Squelch.
Channel indicator.
S/RF- meter.
Jack for external S/RF meter and external speaker.
MIC gain.
RF gain.
+10 KHz frequency shift switch.
NB/ANL switch.
Roger beep switch.
Clarifier (fine/coarse).
Band selector.
TX/RX LED indicator.

UNIDEN CB RADIOS:

3.) Uniden Grant XL ( am / ssb ) $ 125.00

Aligned & Tuned, Clarifier Unlocked ( 13 kc down / 6 up ), Uppers Installed,
AWESOME AUDIO! 20watts on SSB!
( 8 / 10 Cosmetic ) I LOVE THIS RADIO!! I have 3 of them!! GREAT GREAT
AUDIO!!! Hurry and pick up a good one as they are now discontinued from
Uniden!

FEATURES:
40ch. mobile
Vol,sq,mic gain,RF gain,delta tune
SWR meter
NB,ANL
CB/PA
Ch 9 switch
Dimmer
Dynamic squelch (automatic switch)

4.) Uniden PC 78 XL ( am ) $ 65.00

Aligned & Tuned, Great Audio! Great Recieve! ( 8.5-9 / 10 Cosmetic )

FEATURES:
40 Channel Operation
Dynamic Squelch Control
Delta Tune