Old March 27th 04, 06:52 AM
Justin

Default 2 CB / 2 EXPORT RADIOS FORE SALE!!

Hey Guys, I am cleaning out my radio room as I am tring to pick up on a
smoking new SSB radio!!(NEW, Decked out HR2600) All four of these were
checked out this morning ( 3.26.2004 ) by "DOC" in Buffalo, NY! All of them
are working GREAT! Offers will be considered.

EXPORT RADIOS:

1.) Galaxy DX73v w/Astatic 636 Microphone ( am / fm ) $125.00

FEATURES:
Heatsink installed to keep finals cool!
Frequency Counter (with "ON/OFF" switch)
Variable Dimmer Control for Meter Lamp, Frequency Display and Channel
Readout
Large Meter with Scales for Signal Strength, Power Output and SWR
Meter glows Red during Transmit
Roger Beep (with "ON/OFF" switch)
Noise Blanker/ Automatic Noise Limiter
+10 KHz Switch
PA
Echo Board with Dual Control
Voice Changer with Pitch Control
Robot Sound (four-position)
Talk Back Switchable during Echo, VC or Robot
Variable Power Output
5.0 KHz Clarifier for Receive and Transmit

2.) President Jackson ( am / fm / ssb ) $150.00

Aligned & Tuned, 45-50 Watts SSB!, heatsinked 50 Watt final!, one of the
BEST SSB Radios of it's time!!!!
( 7 / 10 Cosmetic ) Knobs need to be cleaned a little. BUT SHE BARKS LOUD!

FEATRURES:
Channel selector.
Volume with power ON/OFF control.
Squelch.
Channel indicator.
S/RF- meter.
Jack for external S/RF meter and external speaker.
MIC gain.
RF gain.
+10 KHz frequency shift switch.
NB/ANL switch.
Roger beep switch.
Clarifier (fine/coarse).
Band selector.
TX/RX LED indicator.

UNIDEN CB RADIOS:

3.) Uniden Grant XL ( am / ssb ) $ 125.00

Aligned & Tuned, Clarifier Unlocked ( 13 kc down / 6 up ), Uppers Installed,
AWESOME AUDIO! 20watts on SSB!
( 8 / 10 Cosmetic ) I LOVE THIS RADIO!! I have 3 of them!! GREAT GREAT
AUDIO!!! Hurry and pick up a good one as they are now discontinued from
Uniden!

FEATURES:
40ch. mobile
Vol,sq,mic gain,RF gain,delta tune
SWR meter
NB,ANL
CB/PA
Ch 9 switch
Dimmer
Dynamic squelch (automatic switch)

4.) Uniden PC 78 XL ( am ) $ 65.00

Aligned & Tuned, Great Audio! Great Recieve! ( 8.5-9 / 10 Cosmetic )

FEATURES:
40 Channel Operation
Dynamic Squelch Control
Delta Tune
RF Gain Control
Mic Gain Control
Extra Long Mic Cord
Backlit Control Knobs
Channel Indicator
Instant Channel 9
PA/CB Switch
Analog S/RF/SWR/Mod Meter

Let me know! or AIM name CBPHATMAN !

Old March 28th 04, 09:47 PM
I Am Not George

"Justin" 123 wrote in message ...
[...]

Section 302(b) of the Act provides ``{n}o person
shall manufacture, import, sell, offer for sale, or ship
devices or home electronic equipment and systems, or use
devices, which fail to comply with regulations promulgated
pursuant to this section.'' Section 2.803(a)(1) of the Rules
provides that ``...no person shall sell or lease, or offer
for sale or lease (including advertising for sale or lease),
or import, ship or distribute for the purpose of selling or
leasing or offering for sale or lease, any radio frequency
device unless: (1) In the case of a device subject to
certification, such device has been authorized by the
Commission in accordance with the rules in this chapter and
is properly identified and labeled...'' ALL
DOMESTIC MARKETING OF SUCH DEVICES VIOLATES THE
COMMUNICATIONS ACT OF 1934, AS AMENDED, AND
THE COMMISSION'S RULES.

the fcc will let you know LOL
Old March 29th 04, 02:42 PM
Richard Cranium

(I Am DouGay Adair N8WWM) wrote in message om...
"Justin" 123 wrote in message ...
[...]

Once again, DouGay Adair N8WWM shows his ignorance of the facts.
"Marketing", as defined, is importation and selling of quantitys, not
one person selling a single item to another person. All the radios he
offered for sale are legal for use on ten (and possibly 12) meter ham
bands. If you could operate those bands, maybe you should buy the
radios and use them instead of whining and SPAMming the newsgroup with
your inane drivel.

the fcc will let you know LOL

So why don't you STFU and let the FCC do their job? Is your life to
pathetic that you have to impersonate a government bureaucrat? That's
not only lame, it's a Federal Crime, DouGay! LOL!
Old March 30th 04, 11:41 AM
Keyclowns Are On Notice

"Justin" 123 wrote in message ...
[...]

Hey ****face, that guy aint N8, I am. Next, the word is spelled
"quantities". Of course your Masters had to inform you of this.

Furher, the AKC will do wtf it wants. All you can do is rant about it.
You again show your total impotence and inablity to deal with the
reality of your situation. As for "impersonating a government
bureaucrat", again you show the high fantasies you faggily hold. If
you think that post is a crime you should report it to the appropriate
agency.

AKC, take notice. We are having an impact. Look how desperately cranus
the ass rimmer holds onto the slimmest thread in an effort to bark
louder than the actual little ankle biter puppy he is. Look how he
yaps and whines. Look how he lies. look how he reaches for what will
never be his, posession of the right side of the arguement.

You KNOW why he does this...His sissy ass is one of the dealers in
this illegal trash, and he needs to massage his wounded ego. Cranus,
all we have to do is drop a few dimes, and your faggot ass will choke
on FCC certified mail.