Old March 31st 04, 05:44 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
Geo wrote:
I'm ready to install a newly purchased cb in my van for an upcoming
trip. However, I want to be able to move the unit to my other car when
the need arises. Is the best power source solution simply using a
cigarette lighter adapter or is it better to hardwire the system in
with some kind of male-female adapter/connector setup? If hardwiring is
the better solution I would appreciate the best way to do this (ie what
are the parts I need, schematics, etc.). Thanks in advance.

If you're only gonna use it on the highway the cig plug is fine.

Agreed.

Landshark

--
Courage is what it takes to stand up