Old April 1st 04, 03:16 AM
Jim Hampton

"Jerry" wrote in message

They'll get theirs soon.

Hello, Jerry and all

I had previous problems with tires being dumped in the yard of the house
behind mine. Repeated calls to the city resulted in nothing - until I
obtained the services of an attourney. Within a week, the city cleaned up
the mess and billed the owner.

Lately, the city has become *much* more responsive. I suspect the FCC may
as well, what with the Janet Jackson debacle. I sent a couple of emails
concerning a *lot* of activity next door. Cars stopping, someone going to
the house and then leaving withing 60 to 90 seconds. Hmmmm .... one day I
saw three cars stopped. Then a van. Then the marked cars pulled up on both
sides of the street. I could hear the banging as they searched the house.
Flashes as pictures were taken. Three people did not pass go. They did not
collect $200.00 LOL. Guess where they went?

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim

---