Old April 1st 04, 03:16 AM
Jim Hampton

"Jerry" wrote in message

They'll get theirs soon.

Hello, Jerry and all

I had previous problems with tires being dumped in the yard of the house
behind mine. Repeated calls to the city resulted in nothing - until I
obtained the services of an attourney. Within a week, the city cleaned up
the mess and billed the owner.

Lately, the city has become *much* more responsive. I suspect the FCC may
as well, what with the Janet Jackson debacle. I sent a couple of emails
concerning a *lot* of activity next door. Cars stopping, someone going to
the house and then leaving withing 60 to 90 seconds. Hmmmm .... one day I
saw three cars stopped. Then a van. Then the marked cars pulled up on both
sides of the street. I could hear the banging as they searched the house.
Flashes as pictures were taken. Three people did not pass go. They did not
collect $200.00 LOL. Guess where they went?

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim

---

Attention, Jerry Oxendine (on topic) Steveo Policy 28 April 2nd 04 12:03 AM
Dealing with off topic Rick Antenna 1 November 10th 03 02:51 PM
oxendine trouble with a capitol t [email protected] CB 18 September 28th 03 12:57 AM
oxendine trouble with a capitol t [email protected] Policy 1 September 21st 03 06:58 AM
Address the issues, Skippy! Repost #3 Skipp would rather be back in Tahoe CB 5 July 30th 03 07:05 PM