Old April 2nd 04, 11:43 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
Sorry, Lelnad old chap,but I disagree with you once again. See, merely
reposting one of Dick's posts is in no way disrespectful. In fact, Dick
was a great hammie and elmer. Frank made recent comments that even -he-
respected Dick as a poster.

I did, and he was. But

But,,here comes your best, but not quite good enough at attempting to
cast doubt on Dick, now that he is gone and can't defend himself.

he wasn't a god,

You're a self-avowed athiest. You know nothing about God.

and his writings are not holy scripture.

Ditto for Holy Scripture. The fact that a self-avowed athiest refers to
the Scripture as holy in the first place illustrates you're talking in
circles again,,,in other words,,soused to the Gillils.

If you are going to create the First Church of

Uh-uh-uh...yourself, N8wwm, and Lelnad KC8LDO created the church unto
myself.

the Velvet Codpiece at least do it for

honorable reasons, not out of vindictiveness

for your perceived enemies.

Your words. I *did* do it for honorable reasons. Dick was much respected
and Lelnad is less than honorable and is a scoundrel who is forging. End
of story. But I understand,,you *must*,,no,,,you NEED make this about
mememememem...lol. You're cracked, m' boy!

If you had any respect for the man at all you

would know that he held no animosity towards
anyone,

Again, *your* words,,which is, again, ,,,self-projection of all you are
about.

which is contrary to your petty little campaign

of revenge against Leland.

*Your* words,,from a self-professed liar. Anyways,,,revenge implies he
did something wrong first. It's good that you finally admit he initiates
all his problems by poking the sleeping dog with a stick. Nevertheless,
I did nothing but remark about Dick's post, which he, and you, said
didn't exist. I showed it most certainly did, along with an additional
post of Dick reiterating his position again. Now, as predictable, you,
and Lelnad, need make all your posts about mememememe. I will remind you
the wisdom I imparted upon his square, flat head.....you need make some
group such as "Twistedhed is no damn good",,or ,,"I can't stand
twistedhedcanyoustandtwistedhedcmoncmoncmontellmei fyoucanstandtwistedhed",=
,,or
maybe something like,,,"Twistedhed! Caution,,may be dangerous to your
psyche. If you have a bruised ego, enter at your own risk"..or someTHING
that will permit your heretic-like behavior to go unchallenged.
Meanwhile, I'm going back to my radio, and to pointing out your
incompetence, lies, and crimes against this group, just like Lelnad.

It's pathetic and disgusting that you would

summon the recently deceased to fight your

battles for you.

LOL...I didn't...YOU and Lelnad did, despite your best attempts (which
are nowhere near good enough) at saying otherwise,..Lelnad initated this
conversation by claiming *I* claimed he was forging way back when and
spreading rumors about it,,,I merely interjected, politely, mind you,
and reminded him gently that it was Dick, not I, who busted him
forging..he denied it, as did you,,,now, faced with facts, you
bottomfeeders are faced with nothing but to ....attack and lie.

Step off his grave and let the man rest in

peace.

Again, you and Lelnad summoned him,,Lelnad falsely accused me, I
corrected him and told im it was Dick, not I,, that said it. you both
needed shown. Now,,,,bugger off, loser!

http://www.newsfeeds.com -