Old April 2nd 04, 07:18 AM
(Support The AKC)

Default Twistedhed Uses Deceased To Further His Agenda Of Hate

How dare Twistedhed an anonymous cb troll who
boasts about breaking the law hijack the good name
of Dick who can no longer defend himself, it is just
like when you hijack freqencies you dont belong on
no one is there to defend them..yes that is the mind
of a freebander.

Frank said:

"McCollum notified Leland Scott of posts being forged
in -his- name. They also had many polite conversations
during Dick's remaining time."

Dick never condemned Leland you fool You may think
people are so stupid they wont look it up they will take
your word for it LOL guess again you demented fruitbar.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Fri Apr 2 08:18:55 2004 depuis l'IP : 172.202.4.178 [VIP 532284301978]
Old April 2nd 04, 07:23 AM
Steveo

Lelnad Scott wrote:
How dare Twistedhed an anonymous cb troll

You're not so anonymous Lee.
Old April 2nd 04, 03:16 PM
Twistedhed

Sorry, Lelnad old chap,but I disagree with you once again. See, merely
reposting one of Dick's posts is in no way disrespectful. In fact, Dick
was a great hammie and elmer. Frank made recent comments that even -he-
respected Dick as a poster. No wonder you flipped, you had the rug
yanked out from underneath you. All that is left now is for you to
attack Dick's credibility like you did when he busted your lying azz.
You need to just chill out and stop making me the topic of all your
posts and maybe try cb radio or something,,,after all, this is a cb
group and you claimed you don't even own one. Couple this with your
forges, foul mouth, multiple accesses to the group you have for abuse,
your countless threats of violence you have made (and lost ISP's because
of) and your agenda has never been clearer. You're no good,,,a lousy
human, and a lousy hammie. You're still gonna pop and someone that
tossed a buck in your square is gonna dance when you assume room
temperature from stroking yourself out. You're full of **** and malice
and you need to let it go. You really have solidified yourself as the cb
and hammie internet nut job.

-

From: "Richard McCollum"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: Freeband
Export Radios Lines: 38
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 16:56:43 -0500
Subject: Freeband Export Radios
From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 4/8/01 1:50 PM Central Daylight Time

The cynical-chic commentary of McCollum is difficult to
forge, meandering into all sorts of "analogies" either in
error or not being on the subject of radio.

Oh-so-typical, Lennie you idiot. Do you really not think before

you post
this crap?

Do you think we don't wade through YOUR analogies or YOUR

non-radio tripe?

What a putz.

"An America Not Preapred For War In Peacetime Will Not Know Peace In

Any Time."

http://hometown.aol.com/hanggldgpilot/myhomepage/profile.html

Thank you, Steve. Having long since killfiled Lennie, I would not
otherwise get to see the comment.
1. I do not deny my reply.
2. The reply from twistedhed is a Leland Scott forgery.
3. The original from Train may well be.
Dick N=D8BK

_

: )~

Old April 2nd 04, 11:43 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
Sorry, Lelnad old chap,but I disagree with you once again. See, merely
reposting one of Dick's posts is in no way disrespectful. In fact, Dick
was a great hammie and elmer. Frank made recent comments that even -he-
respected Dick as a poster.

I did, and he was. But

But,,here comes your best, but not quite good enough at attempting to
cast doubt on Dick, now that he is gone and can't defend himself.

he wasn't a god,

You're a self-avowed athiest. You know nothing about God.

and his writings are not holy scripture.

Ditto for Holy Scripture. The fact that a self-avowed athiest refers to
the Scripture as holy in the first place illustrates you're talking in
circles again,,,in other words,,soused to the Gillils.

If you are going to create the First Church of

Uh-uh-uh...yourself, N8wwm, and Lelnad KC8LDO created the church unto
myself.

the Velvet Codpiece at least do it for

honorable reasons, not out of vindictiveness

for your perceived enemies.

Your words. I *did* do it for honorable reasons. Dick was much respected
and Lelnad is less than honorable and is a scoundrel who is forging. End
of story. But I understand,,you *must*,,no,,,you NEED make this about
mememememem...lol. You're cracked, m' boy!

If you had any respect for the man at all you

would know that he held no animosity towards
anyone,

Again, *your* words,,which is, again, ,,,self-projection of all you are
about.

which is contrary to your petty little campaign

of revenge against Leland.

*Your* words,,from a self-professed liar. Anyways,,,revenge implies he
did something wrong first. It's good that you finally admit he initiates
all his problems by poking the sleeping dog with a stick. Nevertheless,
I did nothing but remark about Dick's post, which he, and you, said
didn't exist. I showed it most certainly did, along with an additional
post of Dick reiterating his position again. Now, as predictable, you,
and Lelnad, need make all your posts about mememememe. I will remind you
the wisdom I imparted upon his square, flat head.....you need make some
group such as "Twistedhed is no damn good",,or ,,"I can't stand
twistedhedcanyoustandtwistedhedcmoncmoncmontellmei fyoucanstandtwistedhed",=
,,or
maybe something like,,,"Twistedhed! Caution,,may be dangerous to your
psyche. If you have a bruised ego, enter at your own risk"..or someTHING
that will permit your heretic-like behavior to go unchallenged.
Meanwhile, I'm going back to my radio, and to pointing out your
incompetence, lies, and crimes against this group, just like Lelnad.

It's pathetic and disgusting that you would

summon the recently deceased to fight your

battles for you.

LOL...I didn't...YOU and Lelnad did, despite your best attempts (which
are nowhere near good enough) at saying otherwise,..Lelnad initated this
conversation by claiming *I* claimed he was forging way back when and
spreading rumors about it,,,I merely interjected, politely, mind you,
and reminded him gently that it was Dick, not I, who busted him
forging..he denied it, as did you,,,now, faced with facts, you
bottomfeeders are faced with nothing but to ....attack and lie.

Step off his grave and let the man rest in

peace.

Again, you and Lelnad summoned him,,Lelnad falsely accused me, I
corrected him and told im it was Dick, not I,, that said it. you both
needed shown. Now,,,,bugger off, loser!

http://www.newsfeeds.com -

Old April 3rd 04, 04:17 AM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
Sorry, Lelnad old chap,but I disagree with you once again. See, merely
reposting one of Dick's posts is in no way disrespectful. In fact, Dick
was a great hammie and elmer. Frank made recent comments that even -he-
respected Dick as a poster.

I did, and he was. But

But,,here comes your best, but not quite good enough at attempting to
cast doubt on Dick, now that he is gone and can't defend himself.

There is no doubt about what Dick said -- it's all in the archives. And so are
all the things -you- have said. After reading this newsgroup for several years
the only thing that -is- in doubt is your sanity.

he wasn't a god,

You're a self-avowed athiest. You know nothing about God.

I am also an EE. Does that mean I know nothing about psychology?

and his writings are not holy scripture.

Ditto for Holy Scripture. The fact that a self-avowed athiest refers to
the Scripture as holy in the first place illustrates you're talking in
circles again,,,in other words,,soused to the Gillils.

No, that would be pinhead. I hardly drink at all anymore -- it's not as much fun
as it was 20 years ago. But I'm not suprised to see you resort to yet another
unprovable accusation. Got any more? Like, who do you think I am -this- week?

If you are going to create the First Church of

Uh-uh-uh...yourself, N8wwm, and Lelnad KC8LDO created the church unto
myself.

.......hehehe, yeah....'Our Lady of the Newsgroup Punchclown'!!!

the Velvet Codpiece at least do it for

honorable reasons, not out of vindictiveness

for your perceived enemies.

Your words. I *did* do it for honorable reasons. Dick was much respected
and Lelnad is less than honorable and is a scoundrel who is forging. End
of story. But I understand,,you *must*,,no,,,you NEED make this about
mememememem...lol. You're cracked, m' boy!

Not quite "end of story" since you keep dragging his name and reputation through
the mud by twisting his words in your attempt to exact revenge.

If you had any respect for the man at all you

would know that he held no animosity towards
anyone,

Again, *your* words,,which is, again, ,,,self-projection of all you are
about.

That's right, those -are- my words. I didn't quote, misquote or plagiarize
anybody alive or dead. I don't need to. You, on the other hand, apparently need
to distort the words of a dead person and use them as a crutch to support your
paranoid fantasies. If I didn't know any better I would think that you are the
kind of person that -needs- to feel victimized. But I do know better because you
don't have any such personality disorder -- you are just a sociopathic ****ant.

which is contrary to your petty little campaign

of revenge against Leland.

*Your* words,,from a self-professed liar.

Which is far better than -your- words -- from a proven pathological liar.

Anyways,,,revenge implies he
did something wrong first. It's good that you finally admit he initiates
all his problems by poking the sleeping dog with a stick. Nevertheless,
I did nothing but remark about Dick's post, which he, and you, said
didn't exist.

I never said it didn't exist. Matter of fact, I haven't made one single remark
regarding the post to which you refer. My remarks have -only- referred to the
post which you claim was where Dick accused Leland of forging, the post that was
-in response- to -your- post where -you- make that accusation, not Dick.

I showed it most certainly did, along with an additional
post of Dick reiterating his position again. Now, as predictable, you,
and Lelnad, need make all your posts about mememememe. I will remind you
the wisdom I imparted upon his square, flat head.....you need make some
group such as "Twistedhed is no damn good",,or ,,"I can't stand
twistedhedcanyoustandtwistedhedcmoncmoncmontellme ifyoucanstandtwistedhed",,,or
maybe something like,,,"Twistedhed! Caution,,may be dangerous to your
psyche. If you have a bruised ego, enter at your own risk"..or someTHING
that will permit your heretic-like behavior to go unchallenged.
Meanwhile, I'm going back to my radio, and to pointing out your
incompetence, lies, and crimes against this group, just like Lelnad.

Yes, it -is- all about youyouyouyouyou, even from your perspective. But your
delusion of self-importance doesn't overshadow the fact that it's fed by
feedback to your own twisted "opinions". The fact is that you have no importance
at all in this world -- everyone can get along just fine without you. The only
thing that -might- ever be considered important about you is your integration of
so many well-defined sociopathic traits in one personality. For that your name
should be listed in every Psychology textbook around the country.....

From F&W:

"Sociopathic Personality Disorders. These disturbances bring a person into
strong conflict with his social and cultural environment. An antisocial or
psychopathic reaction is marked by chronic conflict with others and with the
moral standards of society. The individual has a defective sense of the rights
of others, is profoundly self-centered, has little ability to tolerate
frustration of his wishes, experiences little guilt, anxiety, or shame for his
acts, and does not learn from punishment or experience. Members of the
antisocial group often act criminally and are repeatedly in legal trouble....."

I coudn't have described you any better myself. Seek professional help, Twist.
Really. Before you sink into full-blown dementia.

It's pathetic and disgusting that you would

summon the recently deceased to fight your

battles for you.

LOL...I didn't...YOU

Wrong. I have never brought up Dick in any conversation except to defend his
integrity against your attempts to twist his words into a shield for your petty
little battle with Leland.

and Lelnad did, despite your best attempts (which
are nowhere near good enough) at saying otherwise,..Lelnad initated this
conversation by claiming *I* claimed he was forging way back when and
spreading rumors about it,,,I merely interjected, politely, mind you,

You never interject politely except when you are trying to kiss someone's ass,
like you did recently with Dave Hall.

and reminded him gently that it was Dick, not I, who busted him
forging..he denied it, as did you,,,

That's because you are wrong. Dick never "busted him forging" -- it was -you-
that made the first accusation. It's clear that Dick assumed you were correct,
something he never did again.

now, faced with facts, you
bottomfeeders are faced with nothing but to ....attack and lie.

The facts have been adressed and they prove that you are wrong. Get over it.

Step off his grave and let the man rest in

peace.

Again, you and Lelnad summoned him,,Lelnad falsely accused me, I
corrected him and told im it was Dick, not I,, that said it. you both
needed shown. Now,,,,bugger off, loser!

Again, seek help.

Old April 3rd 04, 08:29 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Steveo" wrote in message
Lelnad Scott wrote:
How dare Twistedhed an anonymous cb troll

You're not so anonymous Lee.

You're right I always sign my name to my posts. Others may not do so. For a
long time neither did you.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Twistedhed changes name to nicolai carpathia freebander sty Policy 1 July 14th 04 08:26 PM
TWISTEDHED HYPOCRISY Duke Of RRCB CB 3 January 10th 04 01:07 AM
What Do Twistedhed and Dave Hall have in common? Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 5 December 30th 03 10:41 PM
BLAME TWISTEDHED Twistedhed CB 53 December 5th 03 04:22 AM
ONLY Twistedhed Should Go Landshark CB 41 September 29th 03 12:41 AM