Old April 3rd 04, 10:47 PM
I Am Not George

Default Steveo on the loose

Steveo wrote:
(I Am Not George) wrote:
Steveo
wrote:
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
"Leland C. Scott" wrote in
:

"Steveo" wrote in message
Stick your idle threats up your ass, Leland.

It's not a threat Steve. You act like you want to stir up the pot

and
I'm just reminding you that you have a choice not to do so. If

you
want to call me and chat, fine, but I don't have anything to do

with
what happens on this news group except for my own posts. In other
words don't ask me to help stop others from picking on you like

you
have a couple of times already on the phone.

Hahahaha big bad steveo crying for help from the bullies ..LOL

I can hear the phone conversation now...

Listen for Leland to cry for help if he keeps up his ****.

steveo you are obsessed with the idea of beating people up ROTFLMAO
all you do is make threats.

Wrong, Lee lives cloes enough to me to have to answer for his actions.

What actions does he have to answer for?

I'll be right by his apartment soon.

Get a good bail bondsman. stalking and harassment is grounds for arrest.