Old April 6th 04, 04:29 PM
lol...

Kiss off ya putz, I never posted that crap.

as for your remarks about my mother. anytime you wanna meet me in
person and say that crap to MY FACE, not behind a KEYBOARD. Name the
place and We'll talk...

I may be a Christian, But I'm also a man. and I will stomp your butt,
if I need to...

name the place, there Keyboard Muscle Boy.

-Chuck K8CPA

On 5 Apr 2004 22:04:27 -0700, (Keyclowns Are On
Notice) wrote:

Sorry faggotboy, but AKC members post where we want, not where you
think it should go. **** you and your faggot Yahoo group,
ChukkeeSukkee. By the way, does your mom still want you to move out,or
is she masturbating while watching you and your boyfriends suck each
other off nowadays?