Old April 9th 04, 04:01 AM
Twistedhed

From: (Leland=A0C.=A0Scott)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
you need someone to learn from, frankiestein.

Yeah Twirt, just like you with the late Dick's

posts. Take something dead, cut it up

You're drunk again.
Just like N7VCF failed to produce, so goes yourself. I cut nothing.
Merely presented Dick's post unedited showing you are a forger.

and

stitch it back together like an ugly monster,

then try to breath life back in to it again.

That I created you in such a manner does not mean there are anymore like
you. Except for Frank-N-Doug..oh yea,,,and K4KWH.

The predictable result is the monster destroys
it's creator, your posts exposed for the lies

they are.

LOL...keep trying. You're still still sore about me setting you up and
forcing you to lie about never posting through Bignet. It was my
pleasure. It illustrates the magnitude and desperation of your lies.

Nobody else on this board has tried the dirty

stunt you have with Dick's old posts

Actually, you are the only one crying like I pulled the string on your
tampon concerning the reposting and presentation of Dick's post in it's
entirety, completely unedited and untouched.
The only reason you have a problem with it is because of the immense
respect Dick commanded and he named you as a forger, not once, not
twice, not thrice, but four times. If anything was "dirty", twas YOUR
angry, off-topic replies to Dick after he busted you for forging. You
got all bent out of shape and attacked Dick, claiming he supported amps,
because you couldn't hold your own with him, or anyone else. othing has
changed. Dick is still respected, and you're not.

because

they have respect for the dead that you

obviously don't have.

Au Contraire. Your collar is in a Twist because
everyone respected Dick but not you.

You really are one sick

sucker.

Yet, you can't seem to get over yourself,,,or me. LOL.
It doesn't matter. You can not gain respect from others because you
never had any for yourself.

-
Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO