Old April 7th 04, 12:36 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , Steveo
wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
In , Steveo
wrote:

From:
email from dogie wrote
Now we have your photograph and license plate number, not to mention
prints and handwriting sample. If I come visiting I won't be knocking.
Attached is an example of legal radio operation, something you know
nothing about. It was fun to watch your sissy self take off like a
scalded dog when you were properly greeted.

Hey you spineless twit, next time......

.....next time? You mean after all the rhetoric in the newsgroup and
emails, you two spotted each other but didn't mix it up? Instead of
turning on the count of ten and firing, you both took off running? Am I
missing something here?

Let me fill you in.. I rang dogies doorbell and he yelled out "who is
it?". I answered "it's peepeeholic, get your fat ass out here in the
street". When dogie finally got the nerve to come to the door he was
pointing a bb gun at me, and I was pointing a camera at him. He was trying
to hide from the pics. He's a spineless coward.

Perhaps, but certainly not too bright. I guess some people must learn the hard
way that wielding a BB gun is one of the easiest ways to get yourself shot.

Wanna photoshop some rifle scope pics for me, after I get the film
developed?

Not really.

Old April 7th 04, 12:42 AM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In , Steveo

_
.....next time? You mean after all the rhetoric

in the newsgroup and emails, you two spotted

each other but didn't mix it up? Instead of

turning on the count of ten and firing, you both
took off running? Am I missing something

here?

You're always missing stuff, N7VCF. This time your communication deficit
acted up. If you could read and comprehend like the rest of us, you
would know n8wwm is almost as large a coward as your anonymous posting
self. Steve knocked on the door and yellow Dogie defecated himself to
the delight of all. It's of no surprise you accused Steve of
"running"..you;re an AKC shill. No, don't bother replying, you'll just
upset yourself.
So, who am I today, gutless wonder? You have made so many bull****
accusations, you are right behind n8WWM and KC8LDO and trouble-making
coward k4kwh!! Some of your spinelss off-topic tripe,,,,you said I was
Dave McCampbell in Florida,,,,, you said I was someone named Roger
Wiseman in WV... you accused me of being both, you lifetime loser. You
said I was a writer for Pop Comm, you said I was a writer for Pop
Scanner Times..You said I was residing in West Va... You maintained I I
am on mindspring and am "Foghorn Leghorn,,you accuse me of being Rich
Cranium..
LOL...no wonder you're a miserable bastage..you can't figure out your
own sorry life, let alone anothers. Now, go back and fiddle with your
radio junk and pretend you're
not N7VCF.

Uncensored Usenet News =3D-----

http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1

Newsgroup Service in the World! -----=3D=3D

Yes,,your tag is most certainly homage to my crowning glory and one of
my prized badges of honor. Consider yourself relieved upon.

Old April 8th 04, 03:18 AM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed the Sociopathic Dimwit) wrote:

From:
[...]

Well that's about the dumbest statement you have gurgled so far this year.....
If I'm N7VCF as you claim then I'm not posting anonymously as 'Frank Gilliland',
am I? Did you bang your head on the transom again?

Steve knocked on the door and yellow Dogie defecated himself to
the delight of all. It's of no surprise you accused Steve of
"running"..you;re an AKC shill. No, don't bother replying, you'll just
upset yourself.

I might reply if someone is willing to translate your babble between "accused"
and "shill".

So, who am I today, gutless wonder?

Twistedhed the Sociopathic Dimwit.

You have made so many bull****
accusations, you are right behind n8WWM and KC8LDO and trouble-making
coward k4kwh!! Some of your spinelss off-topic tripe,,,,you said I was
Dave McCampbell in Florida,,,,, you said I was someone named Roger
Wiseman in WV... you accused me of being both, you lifetime loser. You
said I was a writer for Pop Comm, you said I was a writer for Pop
Scanner Times..You said I was residing in West Va... You maintained I I
am on mindspring and am "Foghorn Leghorn,,you accuse me of being Rich
Cranium..

Gee, and here I thought I was just mimicking your posts. You know, like when you
accused me of being N8WWM, KC8LDO, KI5GY, KC7UIP, and N7VCF. So why should you
bitch about anyone else doing the same thing to you? And why should you care
about anything I say since you have unequivocally declared that I'm a liar and
should not be trusted? Your life is just one big contradiction, Twist. Yet I
believe you when you claim to believe in God because I am HE!!! Now be sure to
pray to me every day, not just a couple times each week like you did while I was
gone for six months.

LOL...no wonder you're a miserable bastage..you can't figure out your
own sorry life, let alone anothers. Now, go back and fiddle with your
radio junk and pretend you're
not N7VCF.

You mean my "radio junk" that works in the ham band around 8 KHz? Or have you
finally learned the difference between KHz and MHz?

Uncensored Usenet News =-----

http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1

Newsgroup Service in the World! -----==

Yes,,your tag is most certainly homage to my crowning glory and one of
my prized badges of honor. Consider yourself relieved upon.

Oh, so -that's- what you are into, eh? Golden showers? You are a dimwit -and- a
perv!!!

Old April 8th 04, 11:26 PM
Twistedhed

Frank Gilliland, spat through clenched teeth and hairlipped:
Gee, and here I thought I was just mimicking

your posts.

You're just mad becase you have to get all your ideas from me and were
forced to argue with yourself beacuse I was clipping and reposting your
own words...what a hoot, watching you chase your tail and argue and
disagree with yourself..and if you ask Geogre nicely, while he is
swimming in google excrement, he may even allow you how long this has
been going on. As I said in the past,,you've been played, only I just
recently felt like clueing you in.
Mimicking my posts has always been your forte,,you need someone to
learn from, frankiestein.

You know, like when you accused me of

being N8WWM, KC8LDO,

Can't blame me there. You screw up the group, threaten, and lie like the
two of them.

KI5GY, KC7UIP

LOL..never happened,,who are these guys?
Someone else on your internet hit list? Too bad you're an impotent fool
and relegated to paying for access...MY badge of honor.

, and N7VCF.

You ARE N7VCF.

So why should you bitch about anyone else

doing the same thing to you?

I don't. In fact, I gave you explicit permission to call me Dave
McCambell, or Roger, or Dick Cranium, or any other of the myriad of
claims you ahve made, IF it would soothe your twisted psyche and help
with your extremely low self-esteem.

And why should you care about anything I say
since you have unequivocally declared that I'm
a liar and should not be trusted?

Pay attention,,YOU were forced to declare yourself the liar, not
I,,also,,,,,I'm hooked on fun, fun, fun, and you, my little worm,,,,are
extreme fun.

Your life is just one big contradiction, Twist.

What I allow you....

Yet I believe you when you claim to believe in
God because I am HE!!! Now be sure to pray

to me every day, not just a couple times each

week like you did while I was gone for six

months.

Get original, if you are able. Consistent homage to myself is nice, but
not always necessary to ilustrate what little you have on the ball.
Nevertheless, you were never gone for 6 months. You were gone for almost
4 weeks. Now,,make me smile, chubby

Old April 9th 04, 03:22 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Twistedhed" wrote in message

you need someone to learn from, frankiestein.

Yeah Twirt, just like you with the late Dick's posts. Take something dead,
cut it up and stitch it back together like an ugly monster, then try to
breath life back in to it again. The predictable result is the monster
destroys it's creator, your posts exposed for the lies they are. Nobody else
on this board has tried the dirty stunt you have with Dick's old posts
because they have respect for the dead that you obviously don't have. You
really are one sick sucker.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

Wireless Network
Mobile computing
on the go brought
to you by Micro$oft

Old April 9th 04, 04:01 AM
Twistedhed

From: (Leland=A0C.=A0Scott)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
you need someone to learn from, frankiestein.

Yeah Twirt, just like you with the late Dick's

posts. Take something dead, cut it up

You're drunk again.
Just like N7VCF failed to produce, so goes yourself. I cut nothing.
Merely presented Dick's post unedited showing you are a forger.

and

stitch it back together like an ugly monster,

then try to breath life back in to it again.

That I created you in such a manner does not mean there are anymore like
you. Except for Frank-N-Doug..oh yea,,,and K4KWH.

The predictable result is the monster destroys
it's creator, your posts exposed for the lies

they are.

LOL...keep trying. You're still still sore about me setting you up and
forcing you to lie about never posting through Bignet. It was my
pleasure. It illustrates the magnitude and desperation of your lies.

Nobody else on this board has tried the dirty

stunt you have with Dick's old posts

Actually, you are the only one crying like I pulled the string on your
tampon concerning the reposting and presentation of Dick's post in it's
entirety, completely unedited and untouched.
The only reason you have a problem with it is because of the immense
respect Dick commanded and he named you as a forger, not once, not
twice, not thrice, but four times. If anything was "dirty", twas YOUR
angry, off-topic replies to Dick after he busted you for forging. You
got all bent out of shape and attacked Dick, claiming he supported amps,
because you couldn't hold your own with him, or anyone else. othing has
changed. Dick is still respected, and you're not.

because

they have respect for the dead that you

obviously don't have.

Au Contraire. Your collar is in a Twist because
everyone respected Dick but not you.

You really are one sick

sucker.

Yet, you can't seem to get over yourself,,,or me. LOL.
It doesn't matter. You can not gain respect from others because you
never had any for yourself.

-
Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

ARRL Member

Old April 9th 04, 04:01 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Leland C. Scott"
wrote:

"Twistedhed" wrote in message

you need someone to learn from, frankiestein.

Yeah Twirt, just like you with the late Dick's posts. Take something dead,
cut it up and stitch it back together like an ugly monster, then try to
breath life back in to it again. The predictable result is the monster
destroys it's creator, your posts exposed for the lies they are. Nobody else
on this board has tried the dirty stunt you have with Dick's old posts
because they have respect for the dead that you obviously don't have. You
really are one sick sucker.

Well said!

Dogie N8WWM posts more vile bile Steveo Policy 0 January 16th 05 10:51 AM
that -dogie -barks Steveo CB 9 December 6th 03 12:05 AM
BLAME TWISTEDHED Twistedhed CB 53 December 5th 03 04:22 AM
CBer's don't like dogie Steveo CB 0 December 2nd 03 06:27 AM
Why n8 dogie is an idiot Twistedhed CB 0 November 6th 03 07:16 PM