Old April 12th 04, 09:37 PM
Steveo

Hey dogie, that ain't me. Leland gave you more bogus info.

Is that your ok for me to publish the other pics?

Mr Peebles ain't gonna like what you're doing to him. Want me
to tell him -all- about you now?

(330-725-5591) wrote:
Well, faggot ass mopedophile is now whining
hysterically....HARDEEHARRHARRHARR! LIFE IS GOOD WHEN YOU AINT A
FAGGOT ASS MOPEDOPHILE!!!!

Roy B. Peebles
Peebles Outdoor Landscaping
4730 Poe Road
Medina Ohio
330-725-5591

His home address? That was easy, too. Just go to the URL below:

http://www.medinacountyauditor.org/pptylook.htm

Ask for property owners by name, enter "Peebles"

He's the one with 2 adjacent lots. Hmm...just east of I-71 A
ways...hmmmm...Gonna have to get on the web and publish a few
pictures. Any Ohio or Michigan AKC guys volunteer for a road trip?

****, I thought the only guy with a faggot ass name like Peebles was
the pet shop owner on Magilla Gorilla.