Old April 12th 04, 08:29 PM
330-725-5591

Default Mopedophile-BUSTED!

Well, faggot ass mopedophile is now whining
hysterically....HARDEEHARRHARRHARR! LIFE IS GOOD WHEN YOU AINT A
FAGGOT ASS MOPEDOPHILE!!!!

Roy B. Peebles
Peebles Outdoor Landscaping
4730 Poe Road
Medina Ohio
330-725-5591

His home address? That was easy, too. Just go to the URL below:

http://www.medinacountyauditor.org/pptylook.htm

Ask for property owners by name, enter "Peebles"

He's the one with 2 adjacent lots. Hmm...just east of I-71 A
ways...hmmmm...Gonna have to get on the web and publish a few
pictures. Any Ohio or Michigan AKC guys volunteer for a road trip?

****, I thought the only guy with a faggot ass name like Peebles was
the pet shop owner on Magilla Gorilla.
Old April 12th 04, 09:37 PM
Steveo

Hey dogie, that ain't me. Leland gave you more bogus info.

Is that your ok for me to publish the other pics?

Mr Peebles ain't gonna like what you're doing to him. Want me
to tell him -all- about you now?

Old April 12th 04, 11:51 PM
Silicoal

Duke Of Windsor wrote:

no your mom

no,your mom and dad
Old April 13th 04, 03:05 AM
Road Warrior

330-725-5591 wrote:
Roy B. Peebles
Peebles Outdoor Landscaping

I could be wrong, but last I checked his name was Steve, not Roy. Most
folks do not randomly name a company after someone else.

--
_____________________________________
Hotel sheets, rental cars, late flights, fast food.

Old April 13th 04, 03:45 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
Duke Of Windsor wrote:
Steveo wrote in news:20040412163716.327
:

Hey dogie, that ain't me. Leland gave you more bogus info.

Is that your ok for me to publish the other pics?

Mr Peebles ain't gonna like what you're doing to him. Want me
to tell him -all- about you now?

well george Busch isn't gonna like the **** your doing to him

Your dad.

He cared Mopar, that's why Geo turned me in
for using his .

Landshark

--
That does suck..sometimes you're the
windshield..sometimes you're the bug.

Old April 13th 04, 09:20 AM

"Road Warrior" wrote:
330-725-5591 wrote:
Roy B. Peebles
Peebles Outdoor Landscaping

I could be wrong, but last I checked his name was Steve, not Roy.
Most folks do not randomly name a company after someone else.

Except for my pet shop..anyone need a CB talking gorilla?