Old May 14th 04, 09:40 AM
Dr. Death

Default steveo anger solution (patriotic)

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
It is not nonsense I am trying to make use of resources that are being
wasted. Do you know how much gas it takes for Steveo to drive out to
Lelands and back every time he has one of his tantrums?? dont know the
exact figure because Steve is scared to say his address but it is a
lot of gasoline and anger that gets wasted every time Steveo goes out
harasing ham operators.

I don't speak for Steve, but after following this nonsense for a number of
months, my guess is he won't give his address because a bunch of morons from
the newsgroup would be sending him pizzas, slashing his tires, and other
cowardly ****.