Old May 14th 04, 09:40 AM
Dr. Death

Default steveo anger solution (patriotic)

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
It is not nonsense I am trying to make use of resources that are being
wasted. Do you know how much gas it takes for Steveo to drive out to
Lelands and back every time he has one of his tantrums?? dont know the
exact figure because Steve is scared to say his address but it is a
lot of gasoline and anger that gets wasted every time Steveo goes out
harasing ham operators.

I don't speak for Steve, but after following this nonsense for a number of
months, my guess is he won't give his address because a bunch of morons from
the newsgroup would be sending him pizzas, slashing his tires, and other
cowardly ****.

Old May 14th 04, 12:25 PM
Steveo

"Dr. Death" wrote:
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
It is not nonsense I am trying to make use of resources that are being
wasted. Do you know how much gas it takes for Steveo to drive out to
Lelands and back every time he has one of his tantrums?? dont know the
exact figure because Steve is scared to say his address but it is a
lot of gasoline and anger that gets wasted every time Steveo goes out
harasing ham operators.

I don't speak for Steve, but after following this nonsense for a number
of months, my guess is he won't give his address because a bunch of
morons from the newsgroup would be sending him pizzas, slashing his
tires, and other cowardly ****.

That's it, Dr Death. Nad was talking about keying my cars
when I'm not home. Typical response from a coward.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.
Old May 14th 04, 08:45 PM
I Am Not George

"Dr. Death" wrote in message ...
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
It is not nonsense I am trying to make use of resources that are being
wasted. Do you know how much gas it takes for Steveo to drive out to
Lelands and back every time he has one of his tantrums?? dont know the
exact figure because Steve is scared to say his address but it is a
lot of gasoline and anger that gets wasted every time Steveo goes out
harasing ham operators.

I don't speak for Steve, but after following this nonsense for a number of
months, my guess is he won't give his address because a bunch
of morons from the newsgroup would be sending him pizzas,
slashing his tires, and other cowardly ****.

You have got it wrong Dr Death. if you have been reading this NG for a
number of months you must have missed the post where steveo gave
lelands apartment managers tel number and instructuons for making
false complaints about interference.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...newsreader.com

Oh yeah and you must have missed the posts where steve drove to
lelands and dougs house and took pictures and posted them in this NG
along with there home addresses.

You also must have missed when steve posted doug's court records in
this NG.

So far Steve has kept his identity hidden and is able to escape the
kind of harassment he dishes out to others. Talk about cowardice LOL.
Old May 14th 04, 09:04 PM
I Am Not George

Steveo wrote in message ...
"Dr. Death" wrote:
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
It is not nonsense I am trying to make use of resources that are being
wasted. Do you know how much gas it takes for Steveo to drive out to
Lelands and back every time he has one of his tantrums?? dont know the
exact figure because Steve is scared to say his address but it is a
lot of gasoline and anger that gets wasted every time Steveo goes out
harasing ham operators.

I don't speak for Steve, but after following this nonsense for a number
of months, my guess is he won't give his address because a bunch of
morons from the newsgroup would be sending him pizzas, slashing his
tires, and other cowardly ****.

That's it, Dr Death. Nad was talking about keying my cars
when I'm not home. Typical response from a coward.

I was wrong about you steve you are not a solution you are a problem.
You are like those Al qada in the black face masks, they must keep
their identity hidden while they cut the helpless victims throat. I
am not talking about the usual NG BS name calling and trolling. No I
am talking about you posting peoples personal info and actually going
to there homes to harass them, and then laughing about how they canot
retaliate because you are anonymous. That my friend is true
cowardice.
Old May 14th 04, 11:19 PM
AKC KennelMaster

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
Steveo wrote in message

"Dr. Death" wrote:
[...]

And who are you? Go play in the freeway, punk.

Old May 14th 04, 11:35 PM
I Am Not George

"AKC KennelMaster" wrote:
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
om...
Steveo wrote in message

"Dr. Death" wrote:
[...]

Yes I am anonymous and so are you but but we are not harassing NG
regulars at there houses or posting personal info for harasment
purposes. Steve is doing that, and that is the difference, assleak.
Old May 15th 04, 12:01 AM
BP

(I Am Not George) wrote in
m:

"AKC KennelMaster"
wrote:
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
. com...

Another cut & paste, cluster **** thread.... Thanks, google puppet.
Old May 15th 04, 12:46 AM
Steveo

(I Am Not George) wrote:
"Dr. Death" wrote in message
[...]

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:...n&lr=&ie=UTF-8
&c2coff=1&safe=off&selm=20040503082417.495%24Ml%40 newsreader.com

Oh yeah and you must have missed the posts where steve drove to
lelands and dougs house and took pictures and posted them in this NG
along with there home addresses.

You also must have missed when steve posted doug's court records in
this NG.

So far Steve has kept his identity hidden and is able to escape the
kind of harassment he dishes out to others. Talk about cowardice LOL.

If Dogie had the nut sack to come out of the house, we could
have got down to brass tacks. No surprise that he's a coward
just like nad and you. Now stfu about me nad, and dogie.

Time to start looking out for yourself, geo.

--
I won't retire, but I might retread.

official Steveo threat collection I Am Not George CB 38 May 15th 04 01:18 AM
Steveo the angerholic....how long has this been going on? I Am Not George CB 1 April 8th 04 12:09 PM
Steveo on the loose I Am Not George CB 9 April 4th 04 10:35 PM
Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed World Wide AKC CB 1 February 8th 04 09:36 PM
Steveo Wrecks rec.radio.cb single handed anonyme CB 1 February 8th 04 08:00 PM