Old May 15th 04, 09:40 PM
Bobby

Mag mount is the on Wal-Mart sells for about 10 bucks. I wanted to be sure
that my old radio still worked. Every time I drive into an area with low
clearance, I must get out crawl across the roof of the vehicle and remove
the antenna. Before spending a bit more money on a more permanent mount, I
would like to lose that particular inconvenience