Old May 19th 04, 04:00 PM
Keith Hosman

"Steveo" wrote in message
(frank mingora) wrote:
--WebTV-Mail-22100-9997

ha gang we have to stick to geather no one buy gas on wesday pass it on

Buy it on thurs instead, that'll teach em.

Boycott html on usenet!!

yeah HTML on usenet sucks, and I don't much care for it in email either, I
had some email from EMA and FEMA officials that I couldn't read because of
the HTML, the background they used, and the color of the text, made it darn
near impossible to read, so when I relied I sent the same type reply, then
sent a second reply w/o HTML with a sub heading "much easier to read this
way huh". Since then they have always sent me email in plain text format.