Old June 25th 04, 11:57 PM
Chris

Default Noise in '92 Grand Voyager

I just installed a CB radio in a 92 Plymouth Grand Voyager. All went smoothe
except for one thing. There is something in the van causing a great deal of
noise in the receive on certain channels. It sounds like a constant
mid-frequency tone. It comes on when the ignition switch is turned on but
remains on for 15 minutes or so after the switch is turned back off. When I
listen under the hood, I can hear a faint noise from something electronic
there. It is the same pitch as what I hear in the CB. When that noise quits,
the CB noise quits. Could it be the fuel pump or injectors? Someone please
help me locate the source of this noise. If I know what it is, I can deal
with it better.

Thanks,
Chris