Old August 19th 04, 10:18 PM
Twistedhed

Sorry Dave, had to run out for awhile. Let us carry on,,,,

Part III
From: N3CVJ
Why should this newsgroup be treated any

differently than an in-person venue?

I happen to agree with you on this item, but why should others be forced
or made to conform to our view? They shouldn't.

Why not?

Because they have the same rights as we do.

Personal freedom does not (or should not)

extend to the ruination of other people's

freedom or right of access.

And usenet does neither, nor does CB.
Your argument makes the point against the Patriot Act quite nicely,
though.

I would not want to make these activities

"illegal". If you want to act like a retard, by all

means, go for it! But we all have the right to

know who it is that is acting like the retard so

that they can properly face the repercussions

that that type of behavior brings.

No,,you don't have the right to know the identity of one just because
you feel he is acting like a retard.

If the behavior is continual and affects more

than just one person, then that changes

things.

Well now, the word "if" and the entrance of injurous posts constitutes
an entirely new concept and has no relation to you claiming you have the
right to know one's identity on usenet merely because you feel he is
"acting like a retard". Nice shuffle, but it non-effective.

But,,keeping with this thought you
put forward, you just described exactly what happened to Dogie.

As it should be. Everyone who acts in that

manner should be removed from society

where they can no longer harm the activities

of others.

Wrong." Acting like a retard" is not illegal.

That's what I mean by accountability. If you

had to "face the music" for acting

inappropriately, you would eventually adopt an
incentive to NOT act that way. The quality of

the forums would increase considerably.

What you feel constitutes "quality" is the opposite of what many others
feel. The loss of personal privacy in this world is never an improvement
in the quality of anything.

Why? Why should it matter if people know

who you are? Are you THAT paranoid?

Why is none of your concern. Why I choose to exercise my American
birthrights is none of your concern. Once again, you are owed no
explanation.

_
Shall we take those inquiries one at a time concerning those unanswered
claims you were asked to provide for? You said a cber was busted in your
area awhile back and went through the courts. I politely called you on
it and asked you to provide some of this "credibility" you speak of and
demand of the rest of the usenet world. You became insultive and began
attacking myself and going off-topic without providing anything but
lipservice. You have failed to produce any of this "credibility' you
demand of others, concerning your claim.

Gee, that's not the way I remember it.

We can post those posts one by one, if the n
eed be. Same with the Phelps. Perhaps it will jog your failing memory.

I remember making the claim that some I

knew personally was popped by local cops for

interference relating to his CB radio. You

challenged the validity of my claim,

AFTER you refused to cite a credible source, and only after did I
"challenge the validity" of your claim.

I don't have a credible source. I didn't "find"

the incident. I was personally involved with it.

Of course you don't and of course you were. There are those who insist
they were abducted by aliens who also have no credible source.

first by trying to find some sort of difference

between "a suburb of" and "suburban",

suggesting that I was lying.

You are lying now. YOU were the one to invoke the word "suburb", not I,
and you invoked it when the heat got to hot and you realized, like said,
the court documents would confirm your story. I note you originally
claimed it happened IN Philthadelphia,

I never EVER claimed that it happened IN

philthy. Never. I said that it happened in

SUBURBAN (Meaning in the suburbs) of

Exactly. And then you invoked Norristown, which is NOT a suburb of
Philthy, NOT on any area maps of Philthy, and pays no bills or taxes to
Philthy, and has no mail go through Philthy. It meets NONE of the
criteria for a suburb of Philthy, ,,in fact, it's nowhere near Philthy..

Philly. Why I chose that wording instead of just
saying that it happened in Norristown, should

be obvious.

It was.

This is an international forum. Ask someone

from another geographical area if they're ever

heard of a relatively small town (such as

Norristown) and they will most likely not. But

mention a popular city as a geographical point
of reference, and it's another story.

=A0

This being an international forum doesn't stop you from invoking
domestic (American) law, so you can;t invoke it as a defense for your
beahvior now.
_

=A0and when I pressed on, you began
the back pedal

What you call "back pedal" I call "clarification.

Nothing changed except the precise wording.

and insults, playing games and getting elusive and only then invoking
"suburban" Philly. You provided nothing to this day concerning this
alleged case except more posts full of lipservice and smoke..

What more do you want?

Umm....perhaps this credibility you always speak of . You hold one who
doesn't respond to your demands for personal information as not credible
on usenet. The rest of the world holds one who makes claims with no
substantiation as not credible.

I told you all the

details. I never knew the defendant's last

name (part of that anonymity aspect of CB)

only that the name he went by was "Floyd"

(Which from other people, is his middle name,

his fist name is Anthony). It happened in

Norristown Pa (A suburb of philly) in the late

90's.

When you failed to find any information

AFTER you claimed it was in Philly,

I never claimed it was IN philly.

Sure you did,,,here it is again:

"This happened about 5 years ago IN

suburban Philadelphia.."

You will not find any post which claims that.

See above.

That you feel that suburban philly means the

same thing as IN philly was your mistake.

Wrong. That you called it that with, once again, nothing to substantiate
it except your belief, does not consititute what makes a suburbia of a
city. Once again, some of those parameters are which defines a suburb of
a city are outlined above and Norristown meets none of them.

_
and AFTER you failed to provide
anything at all concerning this case other than your lipservice.

I don't need to go through the trouble to pacify

you.

Now if only you could apply that concept to yourself when demanding
personal information and accountability from others.....

If you want to go through the trouble to

request (at your cost) microfiche records,

No need. As far as a court of law would be concerned, I have presented
the burden of proof that your claims were false. I have been "pacified"
over this issue regardless or not of whether you feel that such is your
decision.

then

go for it. But because you can't find it on the

internet, does not mean that it doesn't exist,

The internet is but a single entity and only you assume such.

nor that I "lied" about it.

you again inferred that I was lying.

You were, and are.

Nope. It was the truth. I only wish I had a way

to prove it to you, so you can feel as foolish as
you should.

You are the one unable to provide for your claims. That you feel another
should feel foolish for your inability to do so is troubling.

Even when I told you the exact town,

You never said the exact town and if you did, you NEVER linked it with
the case you claim occurred or in the same thread. Since you claim
otherwise, force feed me some crow, Davie, and show the world where you
told me what town the cber got busted in and went to court. Just another
in that long line of unsubstantiated bull****,,,,

You asked for it, you got it: Enjoy your crow....

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3D...oup:rec.radio=
cb+authorave+author:Hall&hl=3Den&lr=3D&ie=3DUTF-8&c2coff=3D1&selm=3D3E4=
93556.2BA%40worldlynx.net&rnum=3D1

There it is again,,,,Norristown, a town that has nothing to do with
Philadelphia except in your mind. You will find nothing anywhere
denoting Norristown as even remotely associated as a suburb of Philthy.
The more claims you make, the more you are unable to provide for.

you were

unable to find anything, which is not surprising
considering how poorly the town keeps

records..

But what have you actually proven?

That you can't correctly "recall" what occurred in past posts, but we
all realized that with your goof on the Phelps that you claimed you
owned, then when asked about your Phelps a few years later, replied
"What Phelps? I WISH I had a Phelps Stationmaster"...LOL,,THAT was the
exact antenna you claimed you owned a few years earler.

7 or 8 years earlier. An antenna that was a

part of a repeater system, not my own shack.

Not "a" repeater system,,,YOUR repeater system. You referred to it as
"my repeater".

B. That you were unable to locate any

information on the subject. (note that this

doesn't mean that there isn't any)

Your ASSuming ignorance in getting in the way of your sense. I looked
for nothing on any "subject". I specifically looked for the case you
cited as receiving a citation. It never happened.

You can't look for something and expect to f

ind much without key particulars,

like the defendant's name, which I can't give

you as I didn't know all of it.

YOU not being able to doesn't mean others are unable. And sure I can,
dave,,,I can do just that with the very simple process of elimination.
You start with the town and backtrack to the corresponding year or two
which you already gave us indirectly,,from there, one eliminates all
charges except for discorderly conduct. From there, it's a matter of
checking those charged with the offense in the corresponding time frame
and walla walla,,,,,,,,,,and that is but one way of many and by far the
easiest.

Not all information is available on the internet.

Exactly, so I have no clue why you continue to assume it is.

I am telling it as someone who was there who

knew the party involved. I know what

happened. If that isn't enough for you, then so

be it.

Hehe,,it's not me,,it's the law of the land when it comes right down to
it,,the burden of proof is always on the claimant. It is not like a
scientist yelling "The world is flat. I dare you to disprove
me....haha". One doesn't need disprove another's ramblings concerning
their own specialty. In such cases, one merely asks them for their proof
and watches them fall apart.

It's true as far as I'm concerned. You made it

one of your life's goals to disprove it.

Actually, I merely asked you to provide for it and instead of simply
saying you are unable (as I have always maintained), like you finally
did today, you insuted me with a barrage of off-topic remarks. Your
life's goals are much more pertinent than mine here, as you consider
bitching on the internet usenet groups a means of contributing to
changing that of which you don't like and disagree.

If you want to believe that I lied, then feel free.
It doesn't make nay difference to me, or to the

guy who had to pay a fine because of it

Defending my position and questioning your

logic is hardly "attacking" you on a personal

level.

`