Old September 15th 04, 07:39 AM
Peter

Default CADS proposal - BBC wanting views.

I have been contacted by someone claiming to be a BBC reporter. He asks to
be put in contact with CBers who are opposed to the CADS system.

Personally, if the BBC are to report on the issue, I would prefer they take
a genuine look at the general feeling among UK CBers - not push the report
in the direction they may wish.

I have replied to see if he wants me to give out his contact details, and I
am checking the source of the mail (in case it's a wind-up).
Of course, due to spammers, contact details could only be given by e-mail.

Any takers?

Peter.
http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/