Old September 20th 04, 07:24 AM
Peter

"Steve Terry" wrote in message

Sounds like what he hasn't grasped is that they won't be CB frequencies
anymore, before they're give to CADS.

From what I have read, they will be both CADS and CB frequencies, a shared
band.
I suspect that Ofcom know that CBers will be hard to actually remove.
Changing laws is one thing, enforcing new laws is another matter.

Still facts have never got in the way of a good BBC report.

From what I have found out about the reporter, I suspect it may be an on-air
"heated debate" that the beeb want. He may also have contacted religious
groups, asking for those who are against CBers staying on the band.

Regards,

Peter.
http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/