Old September 21st 04, 08:05 PM
The Magnum

Can you imagine the "fun" some 10-1 turkeys will have transmitting
all over these religious people..... all the dead keys and swearing
at the joeys??

Those Joeys will have a Benny :~)
Seriously, I think such actions could only do CBers harm, as Ofcom may
then decide to go back to the original plan... kicking CB use off the
band.
If it is at all possible to tolerate the sharing of the band, then I
believe that we should do just that. At least we may get to keep the
band for now, which is more than we were offered just before Ofcom took
over.
I didn't think you had any mosques near you, none around here. There
is a local Jovo hall... I'm fed up with replacing the batteries in my
door bell.
Regards,
Peter.

Yes i agree about sharing and getting along but as you know a lot of users
only want CB's to p_ss around on or play music over. Its amazing how many
brain dead dingalings think playing their newly aquired CD from the car boot
will interest everyone else on the 19. And as for the tone deaf girls who
sing along to them....shudder.....What makes me laugh is the way the
governing body say they are going to closely monitor the use of CADS and
CB...how are they going to do this?? As i said on my website about cads the
average distance in built up areas will only be about 5 miles, 10 at best,
any more than this is lucky unless you live up a hill, are they going to
employ thousands of inspectors to monitor all over the country??? whos going
to pay for them??Do they expect us to self police the bands and report
violations... like weve done for years and been ignored?? thats when tens of
thousands bought licences too so they had revenue to seek and prosicute the
numbnuts. As were being de-regulised and no licence will be required how is
this going to happen??
So many questions...so much scepticism...thats me on a good day ;o)
Graham