Old October 13th 04, 11:21 PM
Pat Stevens

I think they have pointed out in the past that this is a "freebander"
who likes to casually throw out other people's callsigns, attempting to show
that he should be working with amateur radio, when he isn't.
They are getting upset, because he has posted this similar message about
5 different ways, within the last week.
C'est la vie.

"M-Tech" wrote in message
Damn. All the OT/Hatred posts these days and you're actually ****ed at
someone posting with a legitimate need?

LOL!!

Don

"Harry Harms" wrote in message
You are getting on my nerves, going to put you on my killfile list mate.
HH
"david" wrote in message
dear newsgroup, hi im looking for a working pll board complete and
working out of a kenwood ts440s will pay shipping to the person to

send
it where ever it has to come from from australia the usa and europe

..we
suspect this is whats causing our ts440s to play up like its been ,

once
again im after a working pll board out of a kenwood 440s will pay
shipping cost involved and as long as it works ok im happy to pay for

it
if anyone has a no go unfixable 440s outhere with the pll board intact
ill takeit off there hands , thanks david nsw australia