Old October 13th 04, 10:38 AM
david

Default looking for a pll board second hand but working

dear newsgroup, hi im looking for a working pll board complete and working
out of a kenwood ts440s will pay shipping to the person to send it where
ever it has to come from from australia the usa and europe .we suspect this
is whats causing our ts440s to play up like its been , once again im after a
working pll board out of a kenwood 440s will pay shipping cost involved and
as long as it works ok im happy to pay for it if anyone has a no go
unfixable 440s outhere with the pll board intact ill takeit off there hands
, thanks david nsw australia

Old October 13th 04, 09:45 PM
M-Tech

Damn. All the OT/Hatred posts these days and you're actually ****ed at
someone posting with a legitimate need?

LOL!!

Don

Old October 13th 04, 11:21 PM
Pat Stevens

I think they have pointed out in the past that this is a "freebander"
who likes to casually throw out other people's callsigns, attempting to show
that he should be working with amateur radio, when he isn't.
They are getting upset, because he has posted this similar message about
5 different ways, within the last week.
C'est la vie.

Old October 14th 04, 01:04 AM
jim

"david" wrote in message

dear newsgroup, hi im looking for a working pll board complete and
working out of a kenwood ts440s will pay shipping to the person to

send

it where ever it has to come from from australia the usa and europe

.we

suspect this is whats causing our ts440s to play up like its been ,

once

again im after a working pll board out of a kenwood 440s will pay
shipping cost involved and as long as it works ok im happy to pay for

it

if anyone has a no go unfixable 440s outhere with the pll board intact
ill takeit off there hands , thanks david nsw australia

it was a xpost to the cb ng so the priors weren't noticed here.
Old October 14th 04, 01:15 AM
Martin

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
"Pat Stevens" wrote
I think they have pointed out in the past that this is a "freebander"
who likes to casually throw out other people's callsigns, attempting
to show that he should be working with amateur radio, when he isn't.
They are getting upset, because he has posted this similar
message about 5 different ways, within the last week.
C'est la vie.

stand by for a freebander defense from twisty or his sock

Not so much the 'freebander' bit, but that he is known for causing trouble
among ALL operators (including freebanders), and operates on amateur bands
unlicensed, and throws out other peoples names and callsigns to try and
justify the info he is seeking, and has caused numerous people on air, on
various frequencies, lots of grief and trouble.....

If he was 'only a freebander' - i.e. if his only 'crime' was operating on
the out-of-band CB channels, then much of this would not have happened - but
I think we all know and accept that you don't need a high power all mode
full access amateur HF transceiver just to talk on the out-of-band
channels!!!!!

From the Amateur point of view - unless someone is licensed or is currently
studying to get their licence, do we really want them having access to such
equipment? We (amateurs) complain when unlicensed stations start using our
frequencies, causing trouble for other legitimate stations - this is one
such station (known from experience)...

And all that before we even get to the fact that we cop the same (or very,
very similar) messages, cross-posted, several times in a week at the very
least - for Christ's sake you have to at least give people time to read your
post before you start re-posting!!!

Old October 14th 04, 02:36 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Martin)
"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
"Pat Stevens"
wrote
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0I think they have pointed out in the past that
this is a "freebander" who likes to casually throw out other people's
callsigns, attempting to show that he should be working with amateur
radio, when he isn't.
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0They are getting upset, because he has posted
this similar message about 5 different ways, within the last week.
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0C'est la vie.

_
Not so much the 'freebander' bit, but that he is

known for causing trouble among ALL

operators (including freebanders),

Davie is madddd again.....

and operates on amateur bands unlicensed,

That bump on your head has gotten to you, hasn't it? LOL..

and throws out other peoples names and

callsigns to try and justify the info he is

seeking,

Poor N3CVJ,,,delves into my personal life, begs for personal
information, pleads to meet me at my place of emploment, but
demonstrates hypocrisy extraordianaire
when control is taken away from him and he gets a dose of his own
medicine. You're twisting in spasms about Kimberly T. Hall when you are
the one that began this off-topic bull****, based on your anger,
uncontrollable emotions, and getting caught posting as Geogre.

and has caused numerous people on air, on

various frequencies, lots of grief and

trouble.....

Tell us again how you know about channel 6 (weak-radio, Illinois) and
when questioned why you harass those on the channel, you reply "It's
fun". Now couple that with your webpage that says you used to ride
channel 6, and suddenly, the posts aimed at myslef when speaking about 6
all have your fecal print. Ditto for your new found anger originating
from you getting beat at your own initiated game rules...off topic
personal trash that have no relation to this group. Grow up, small man.

If he was 'only a freebander' - i.e. if his only

'crime' was operating on the out-of-band CB

channels, then much of this would not have

happened - but I think we all know and accept

that you don't need a high power all mode full

access amateur HF transceiver just to talk on

the out-of-band channels!!!!!

You don't get to decide for others, Davie. It's always been your
problem. You're a status starved lid.

From the Amateur point of view - unless

someone is licensed or is currently studying to
get their licence, do we really want them

having access to such equipment?

What you want has always contrasted with reality, Davie. You pine away
for the olden days and have no positive or creative or constructive
input. You're part of the problem, always have been.

We (amateurs)

"We"? You're ostracized yourself. Of course you don't need me to
illustrate such,,you claiming you are a hammie illustrates you felt a
need to say so and bring such information forward. Your lack of call
attached to a post claiming such an important status (licensed hammie)
speaks to the rest of the world, that of which you are incapable of
grasping. Can you hear my grin?

complain when unlicensed stations start using

our frequencies, causing trouble for other

legitimate stations - this is one such station

(known from experience)...

Wahhhhhhh!

And all that before we even get to the fact that
we cop the same (or very, very similar)

messages, cross-posted, several times in a

week at the very least - for Christ's sake you

have to at least give people time to read your

post before you start re-posting!!!

Again,,I take full responsiblity for your mental capactive state in
which you currently reside.