Old October 23rd 04, 03:45 PM
M-Tech

Default Several "nice" contacts last night, this AM

The PA 313 mobile picked up 2 nice DX contacts last night; The island of
Barbuda and Barbados....both while traveling up interstate 83. This morning
I talked to about 5 stations in Europe...Belguim (3), Germany and Italy.
Not bad for a rinky-dink, mud-duck mobile:-)

I'm thinking of actually putting a base station together at our weekend home
this spring. I can't put an outdoor antenna up where I live and I think
anything less than a stacked pair of beams would just **** me off:-)

Still waiting to hear from someone in here yet.....hopefully FLA will start
rolling again and I can have a qso with Dr X and others:-) Again, mostly on
27.375 lsb, but I listen on 555 usb as well:-)

Don
313 PA mobile