Old October 23rd 04, 03:45 PM
M-Tech

Default Several "nice" contacts last night, this AM

The PA 313 mobile picked up 2 nice DX contacts last night; The island of
Barbuda and Barbados....both while traveling up interstate 83. This morning
I talked to about 5 stations in Europe...Belguim (3), Germany and Italy.
Not bad for a rinky-dink, mud-duck mobile:-)

I'm thinking of actually putting a base station together at our weekend home
this spring. I can't put an outdoor antenna up where I live and I think
anything less than a stacked pair of beams would just **** me off:-)

Still waiting to hear from someone in here yet.....hopefully FLA will start
rolling again and I can have a qso with Dr X and others:-) Again, mostly on
27.375 lsb, but I listen on 555 usb as well:-)

Don
313 PA mobile

Old October 23rd 04, 07:37 PM
Cry_Keyclowns_Cry

"M-Tech" wrote

The PA 313 mobile picked up 2 nice DX contacts
last night; The island of
Barbuda and Barbados....both while
traveling up interstate 83. This
morning I talked to about 5 stations in
Europe...Belguim (3), Germany and Italy.
Not bad for a rinky-dink, mud-duck mobile:-)

That's cuz propagation does it, not watts. Too bad your keyclown status
keeps you lost in the dark corridors of superstition.

I'm thinking of actually putting a base station
together at our weekend home
this spring. I can't put an outdoor antenna
up where I live and I think
anything less than a stacked pair of
beams would just **** me off:-)

Still waiting to hear from someone in here yet.....hopefully FLA will

start
rolling again and I can have a qso with
Dr X and others:-) Again, mostly
on 27.375 lsb, but I listen on 555 usb as well:-)

555 is an illegal keyclown frequency where gays gather.

Old October 23rd 04, 08:13 PM
Dr.X

"M-Tech" wrote in message
The PA 313 mobile picked up 2 nice DX contacts last night; The island of
Barbuda and Barbados....both while traveling up interstate 83. This

morning
I talked to about 5 stations in Europe...Belguim (3), Germany and Italy.
Not bad for a rinky-dink, mud-duck mobile:-)

I'm thinking of actually putting a base station together at our weekend

home
this spring. I can't put an outdoor antenna up where I live and I think
anything less than a stacked pair of beams would just **** me off:-)

Still waiting to hear from someone in here yet.....hopefully FLA will

start
rolling again and I can have a qso with Dr X and others:-) Again, mostly

on
27.375 lsb, but I listen on 555 usb as well:-)

Hey Don.
Yeah, the skip was seriously rollin' down here too. I didn't get to make
many contacts tho 'cuz I still haven't gotten around to putting that thing
back on freq. Maybe I'll work on it a little bit tmrw night.

I listen to 555U all the time. It's pretty active. 385U & L are also. I'll
have to try 375L later and tmrw to see if I can here you up there.

-Dr.X

Old October 23rd 04, 08:20 PM
Dr.X

"Cry_Keyclowns_Cry" wrote in message
lkaboutradio.com...
"M-Tech" wrote

[...]

He said he "LISTENS" to 555, you mental midget. That's not illegal. He could
also be using a scanner to do that so listening doesn't even imply that his
radio is capable of tx on that freq.

Are you representative of all AKC? Do they know you're here acting like a
retard? I'm sure they don't want a dumb-ass like you representing them.

-Dr.X

Old October 23rd 04, 08:29 PM
M-Tech

"Cry_Keyclowns_Cry" wrote in message
lkaboutradio.com...
"M-Tech" wrote

The PA 313 mobile picked up 2 nice DX contacts
last night; The island of
Barbuda and Barbados....both while
traveling up interstate 83. This
morning I talked to about 5 stations in
Europe...Belguim (3), Germany and Italy.
Not bad for a rinky-dink, mud-duck mobile:-)

That's cuz propagation does it, not watts. Too bad your keyclown status
keeps you lost in the dark corridors of superstition.

No chit Dick Tracy. I didn't say otherwise. Uhm, don't worry about my
status azzwipe....it's good enough that I don't have to keep changing my
email address so I can sidestep filters and be heard. I'll put my brain up
against that lump of magna in your head any day.

I'm thinking of actually putting a base station
together at our weekend home
this spring. I can't put an outdoor antenna
up where I live and I think
anything less than a stacked pair of
beams would just **** me off:-)

Still waiting to hear from someone in here yet.....hopefully FLA will

start
rolling again and I can have a qso with
Dr X and others:-) Again, mostly
on 27.375 lsb, but I listen on 555 usb as well:-)

555 is an illegal keyclown frequency where gays gather.

555 is not an illegal frequency....too bad your status (being stupid) keeps
you lost in the dark corridors of superstition. You may know about the gays
there...I don't.

God I love cut and paste.

Don

313 mobile

Old October 23rd 04, 08:30 PM
Stephen

Nice to hear about DXers! I haven't been on for a long time, but used
to at least monitor on shortwave. Does anyone know if the Transamerica
group still operates on 27.575LSB?
Old October 23rd 04, 08:34 PM
Steveo

"Dr.X" wrote:
[...]

He's not a member, Aaron kicked him out for being a fool. lol

http://tinyurl.com/6e8g6
Old October 24th 04, 12:51 AM
Dr.X

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Dr.X" wrote:
[...]

Heh-heh. You gotta be pretty ****ty to get kicked out of a ****ty club.

-Dr.X

Old October 24th 04, 02:40 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

"Cry_Keyclowns_Cry" wrote in message alkaboutradio.com...
"M-Tech" wrote

[...]

That is because they are too stupid and light loafered to become hams.
Plus, we must admit...AKC keeps 'em pretty busy following our commands
through their chip implants...HARDEEHARRHARRHARR!
Old October 24th 04, 02:44 AM
U Know Who

"Psychiatrist to keyclowns" wrote in message
om...
[...]

How's that court ordered shrink, and the court ordered search for employment
going? Any luck with either?