Old November 7th 04, 08:55 PM
Lancer

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 18:03:14 GMT, sideband wrote:

The input impedance of a full wave loop varies depending on where you
feed it.. No doubt there are a few points on the loop that show
100ohms, but my 40m and 80M loops at the house both show a 50 ohm
impedance (it's complex impedance, but works out to 50 ohms) to the
coax...

Move the feedpoint around the delta loop and see if you can find a
place where the impedance is closer to 50 ohms.

-SSB

Are your loops horizontal? Are yours fed through a bulun? I have
never put one up, but they do look good on a modeling program.