Old November 23rd 04, 04:44 PM
Twistedhed

As long as folks like Oxendine continue to accept this as enforcement,
nothing will change. Corporations get popped and pay fines all the time.
It's accepted and often standard business practice in the USA and a
specialty of the right wing. The fine is listed as an expense at tax
time. The large corporations continue to do business as usual while the
feds pacify insignificants with smoke and mirrors (fines). Meanwhile,
the Oxendines of the land are easily fooled. Armed with a false sense
of superiority, Oxendine, in all actuality, is saying,
"Thank-you-sir-my-I-have-another?", when he is unable to grasp exactly
what it is he just received. Cut him some slack. He's in a learning
process.