Old November 30th 04, 02:00 PM
i love roger beeps

I have dealt with R&R in person several times, as they are 30 miles
from me. They have been in business for at least 25 years that i know
of. They have a selection of radio's that would make you drool. I
find them very honest and trustworthy. Good CB shops are hard to
find. I find it difficult to believe they would rip someone off. I
recommend them to all my friends. Just my two cents.

ToeJam

On 18 Nov 2004 16:00:21 -0800, (I Am Not
George) wrote:

look at these people they seem normal but in truth they are keyclown equip dealers

http://www.rrcom.com/rrcom.html

also they are radio butchers LOL

http://www.rrcom.com/oldtipsoftheweek/

..info passed on to AKC centcom and FCC.