Old November 19th 04, 12:00 AM
I Am Not George

Default R & R Communications on riley hit list

look at these people they seem normal but in truth they are keyclown equip dealers

http://www.rrcom.com/rrcom.html

also they are radio butchers LOL

http://www.rrcom.com/oldtipsoftheweek/

...info passed on to AKC centcom and FCC.
Old November 19th 04, 12:32 AM
I Am Not Ice

On 18 Nov 2004 16:00:21 -0800, (I Am Not
George) wrote:

look at these people they seem normal but in truth they are keyclown equip dealers

http://www.rrcom.com/rrcom.html

also they are radio butchers LOL

http://www.rrcom.com/oldtipsoftheweek/

..info passed on to AKC centcom and FCC.

AKC centcom? You mean you flushed it down the toilet?

Old November 19th 04, 01:02 AM
U Know Who

"I Am Not George" wrote in message
m...
look at these people they seem normal but in truth they are keyclown equip
dealers

http://www.rrcom.com/rrcom.html

also they are radio butchers LOL

http://www.rrcom.com/oldtipsoftheweek/

..info passed on to AKC centcom and FCC.

Yeah, but hard to tell, maybe the girl is doable? Pic is kinda grainy.

Old November 30th 04, 02:00 PM
i love roger beeps

I have dealt with R&R in person several times, as they are 30 miles
from me. They have been in business for at least 25 years that i know
of. They have a selection of radio's that would make you drool. I
find them very honest and trustworthy. Good CB shops are hard to
find. I find it difficult to believe they would rip someone off. I
recommend them to all my friends. Just my two cents.

ToeJam

Old November 30th 04, 03:03 PM
Twistedhed

From: =A0=A0 (I Am Not George) Group: =A0=A0
rec.radio.cb Subject: =A0=A0 R & R Communications on riley hit list
Date: =A0=A0 Thu, Nov 18, 2004, 4:00pm (EST-3) Organization: =A0=A0
http://groups.google.com X-Trace: =A0=A0 posting.google.com 1100822422
28847 127.0.0.1 (19 Nov 2004 00:00:22 GMT) X-Complaints-To: =A0=A0
12:00am (EST+5)
look at these people they seem normal but in truth they are keyclown
equip dealers
http://www.rrcom.com/rrcom.html
also they are radio butchers

_
Libel: Defamation by written or printed words; the act or crime of
publishing it; a formal written declaration or statement containing
false allegations; ANYTHING that is defamatory or that maliciously or
damagingly represents.

Old December 1st 04, 03:37 AM
Psychiatrist to keyclowns

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
From:
(I Am Not George) Group:
rec.radio.cb Subject: R & R Communications on riley hit list
Date: Thu, Nov 18, 2004, 4:00pm (EST-3) Organization:
http://groups.google.com X-Trace: posting.google.com 1100822422
28847 127.0.0.1 (19 Nov 2004 00:00:22 GMT) X-Complaints-To:
12:00am (EST+5)
look at these people they seem normal but in truth they are keyclown
equip dealers
http://www.rrcom.com/rrcom.html
also they are radio butchers

Libel: Defamation by written or printed words; the act or crime of
publishing it; a formal written declaration or statement containing
false allegations; ANYTHING that is defamatory or that maliciously or
damagingly represents.

Look at twithed! Posting something copy/pasted from somewhere else
again. I guess you can't do better. Maybe you ought to play detective,
twithed. Take the "libel" to R & R and ask for a cut in the lawsuit.
Think of it, you could get enough money to buy custom made, gel filled
kneepads.

Kalamazoo Cuckoo' ND8V GLENN B General 0 October 19th 04 03:15 AM
Kalamazoo Cuckoo' ND8V GLENN B Policy 0 October 19th 04 03:15 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP General 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP Policy 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM