Old December 20th 04, 02:50 PM
Twistedhed

From: (JAMES=A0HAMPTON)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
... From:
(Terra Dactyl) On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:24:28 GMT,
"Trev 999" wrote: Why is there so many assholes on
rec.radio.cb?
-
They are the same assholes that ruin the CB for everyone else. CB use to
be a great thing in the 1970s for those of us old enough to remember,
but as time went by the better people left CB, and mostly the social
outcast where left.
-Night Ranger
-
=A0=A0Winter doldrums got a hold of ya' again, eh? CB is still a great
thing for those of us who know how to enjoy it and ourselves instead of
looking at the glass half empty as you always do. And as usual, your
view is in the extreme radical minority echoed only by a few old angry
coots who pine away for the way it "used to be". It's quite simple,
really. You, dead wrong..me, absolutely 100% correct.
_
Hey, Twist ..

Watch it! I resemble that remark )

At least about being an old coot ...

Perhaps,,,but I said "angry" and I've not known you to be angry over
progress.

Beats the heck out of the alternative, however

Best regards from Rochester, NY

Jim