Old December 22nd 04, 02:07 AM
Cessna

Steveo wrote:
wrote:
what i prefer is to meet steveo at his own house. I will pound him
senseless in front of his wife and kids right in his driveway. if you
think I wont show, email me his verifiable address, and I will be at
his front door on new years eve at 6PM, otherwise STFU with your
lies,spin and obfuscation assclown

Boy, that sounds like an internet threat. Don't let your keyboard
write a check that your ass can't cash.

I do not like that George; not one, tiny bit. I wish he hated me nearly as
much as he hates you. He won't come see me. Iv'e asked, and even sweetened
the pot with cash. He isn't interested.

Take him up on his offer. Hell, if you don't want him ****ing with your
real possessions; just rent an apartment for a month and give him that
address. Sit there in a lawn chair and wait for him. Bring your sleeping
bag to snooze in, and order chinese food and pizza delivered every night
until he shows. When he shows, do what you feel you are justified in
doing. ****, I wish George would come visit me. To make it fair, I
wish he would bring Frank and Doug so it would be a little more fair at 3 on
1. I would feel less guilty about what I want to do to them if there was
3 or 4 of them at once.